• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Me, thinking back to the era when Sartoria Di Lusso would be posting an entire seasons worth of Eidos samples in my size basically every week on EBay….
View attachment 2116039
I have a big box of Eidos samples in your size that will go up for an IG story sale eventually.

#dadcore

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Do it as a blind auction sight unseen “Storage Wars” style
IMG_4973.jpeg

San780

Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Big fan of Eidos, but I was just wondering if anybody could help me out. Has anyone seen an internal sizing tag on Eidos trousers looking like this please? Have never seen an Eidos size tag look like that, which would explain my confusion… Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

IMG_9812.jpeg

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Gentlemen,

Big fan of Eidos, but I was just wondering if anybody could help me out. Has anyone seen an internal sizing tag on Eidos trousers looking like this please? Have never seen an Eidos size tag look like that, which would explain my confusion… Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thank you.

View attachment 2120829
monpe pant? has two built in straps in the waistband? If so those were made by an outside pant factory in Casalnuovo that was very challenging to work with. The same factory that basically made all size 32 pants with a 28” waist for multiple seasons.

San780

Reaction score
monpe pant? has two built in straps in the waistband? If so those were made by an outside pant factory in Casalnuovo that was very challenging to work with. The same factory that basically made all size 32 pants with a 28” waist for multiple seasons.
Monpe pant indeed, Sir! I was looking for it for years and have finally managed to get it. I just wasn’t sure that it was an original one or not. Thank you for clarifying it. Highly appreciated.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Monpe pant indeed, Sir! I was looking for it for years and have finally managed to get it. I just wasn’t sure that it was an original one or not. Thank you for clarifying it. Highly appreciated.
There is definitely no fake Eidos out there.

If you can, you want the ones from the following season, Bar Palladio to Bagru. They fit closer to as intended. That pant (at least the sample) is one of the things I’m most proud of in my career. It had a very large waist but with the way the waistband was constructed it cinched down to create two perfect pleats when you tightened it. A real feat of construction engineering. They didn’t get that part right at all in the previous season, but because the waistband was supposed to be so much bigger on each size, those ones actually have a waistband that fits normally.

Last edited:

San780

Reaction score
There is definitely no fake Eidos out there.

If you can, you want the ones from the following season, Bar Palladio to Bagru. They fit closer to as intended. That pant (at least the sample) is one of the things I’m most proud of in my career. It had a very large waist but with the way the waistband was constructed it cinched down to create two perfect pleats when you tightened it. A real feat of construction engineering. They didn’t get that part right at all in the previous season, but because the waistband was supposed to be so much bigger on each size, those ones actually have a waistband that fits normally.
The famous Eidos SS-2017 collection indeed, Sir. I should have picked up everything in that collection. But I am on a look out and have managed to score some pieces. It is extremely satisfying to still find BNWT pieces of this collection floating around… Thank you once again for your guidance, Sir.

NickPollica

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The famous Eidos SS-2017 collection indeed, Sir. I should have picked up everything in that collection. But I am on a look out and have managed to score some pieces. It is extremely satisfying to still find BNWT pieces of this collection floating around… Thank you once again for your guidance, Sir.
haha - there should be quite a lot. I believe we booked about 1.5 million in wholesale sales that season, but likely only sold a fraction of that at retail. The uptown bloomingdales stock rooms are probably still filled with it.

San780

Reaction score
haha - there should be quite a lot. I believe we booked about 1.5 million in wholesale sales that season, but likely only sold a fraction of that at retail. The uptown bloomingdales stock rooms are probably still filled with it.
That would explain the BNWT pieces floating around… Thank you once again for your very kind and benevolent help, Sir.

sartoria vacua

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
swift ttt^ for the ragosta tag size 56 ^. $635 shipped to conus ftw.

new ftw - $550 shipped to conus. please msg/start a conversation if interested so an email alert cues - i'm not checking in with threads proper for a spell.

dkboze

Reaction score
xpost from nmwa thread, selling a version of the sweater discussed above

Eidos sweater
sick intentionally frayed wool sweater with black thread "repairs", size medium, love this thing, just a bit too small for me, fits tts or tight large / roomy small, 150

IMG_9887.jpeg

IMG_9886.jpeg

IMG_9885.jpeg

dkboze

Reaction score
navy blue birdseye NMWA suit in 38. truly beautiful, variegated fabric, very soft, wearable four seasons imo. almost as good as the grey. pants have belt loops not adjusters.

p2p 19.75
shoulder 17
back length 29.75
sleeve to shoulder 23.75

waist 17
front rise 10.75
inseam 28 (not much room to let out)

bump and price drop to 350

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads