• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Eidos Napoli

NewYawker

Reaction score

I assume the sizes of the Eidos suits/jackets at Bloomingdales is European, right?  Otherwise that's some large sizes on sale.

The sizes are European. The 59th street store has about 5-10 Blazers and other items that are not on the website. I would highly recommend stopping by in person while you can if the sale is still going.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

How is the sizing on the basketweave shawl sweater? I am typically a small in tops and knitwear across most if not all brands but I had to go with a medium for instance in the green medici windowpane sweater from this season. Would I be a medium in the cardigan too?
If I can tack on, does anyone know if the body is longer than the basketweave sweater? That basketweave is really cool, but the body was way too short for me.

hanbei23

Reaction score
Anyone have any fit pictures of the Eidos Casentino Field Jacket? Did people go TTS for that one? Any other sizing advice would be helpful.

Thanks.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Anyone have any fit pictures of the Eidos Casentino Field Jacket?  Did people go TTS for that one?  Any other sizing advice would be helpful.  

Thanks.

I tried on the field jacket in navy flannel (which I assume is the same cut as the casentino) at Bloomies NYC. I am normally a slim EU50, and the EU50 fit me best for layering. The EU48 is wearable, but not with more than a button-down shirt underneath. As the Bloomies pic on the website indicates, the sleeves are on the long side.

hanbei23

Reaction score
I tried on the field jacket in navy flannel (which I assume is the same cut as the casentino) at Bloomies NYC. I am normally a slim EU50, and the EU50 fit me best for layering. The EU48 is wearable, but not with more than a button-down shirt underneath. As the Bloomies pic on the website indicates, the sleeves are on the long side.
Thank you, that makes sense.

badsha

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Anyone have any fit pictures of the Eidos Casentino Field Jacket?  Did people go TTS for that one?  Any other sizing advice would be helpful.  

Thanks.

Is that the blue one or the green one? I went TTS on the blue field coat. BUT I don't have it on hand yet.

clee1982

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I got the 3 piece grey windowpane suit in 46S online (59th st doesn't have it). Mt first Eidos piece, looking forward to it

WiredandTired

Reaction score
I agree. It looks great in person. My picture does not do it justice.

I have the medium. It measures,
pit-to-pit: 21 inches
sleeves (from center of collar): 33 inches
length (from base of collar): 24.5 inches

Thanks for taking the time to measure.

May snap up the sweater soon, went for the flannel shirting for the time being.

Last edited:

ComfortablyDumb

Reaction score
Would anyone be willing to proxy some of the lupo polos for me? I tried to get them from the Bloomingdales website but they seem to be out of stock in size L. Looking for the navy and white ones specifically. Wanted to see if there were any more in store.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads