• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

EG fall 2015

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
yes with some charcoal and navy, works for me

accordion

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
will reserve judgment after seeing the pieces but not sure bout that monochrome

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
he has said its largely black with some navy and charcoal thrown in

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I have no idea what this is, but I kinda like it.
knit pants? tweed jumpsuit?

Last edited:

eskamobob1

Reaction score
he has said its largely black with some navy and charcoal thrown in

Got any link to that?

Honestly, with all of the variations in hue in the black and white photos I would guess that there will be a plethora of colors like we are used to. Maybe they will be more skewed towards the navy, black, and earth tone spectra, but I do think we will see colors.

As for what looks promisisng, honestly I cant say. I am glad they are bringing the knit robe back, but most of my judgement will definately be held until we see colors.

EDIT: The cable knit bedford is interesting, and it looks like they may be trying to go in teh same direction as the kapital TRI-P with that long coat in fit 30. Those are probably the two I am keeping my eye closest on for now.

Last edited:

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
um, he said there are no colors

eskamobob1

Reaction score
um, he said there are no colors

I saw that he said there was a decent amount of black (which is already atypical), but I didnt see him say there are no colors. I am giving the article a second read through right now though.

EDIT: Wow. No idea how I missed that. found the quote.

Honestly idk how to feel about that. One of my favorite things about EG FW in the past has been their use of older fabrics in traditional colors in very non-traditional ways. If they dont have any brown wool I will honestly be a bit disapointed. That said, I am still going to reserve judgement until I see color pics.

Last edited:

TradThrifter

Reaction score
oh dang I thought this was going to be about Edward Green.
facepalm.gif

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"A fishtail parka in blacked-out Hawaiian floral wool will surely be one of the most coveted items."

I already want this. Also, it's like some minds think alike. This sounds eerily like some of the sampling we are doing with Monitaly...

ultronwar

Reaction score
I love how every piece is so stand out and unique! I cant wait to see who first dons the trousers

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics