• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Nevis teaser. This MTO was made up in Rosewood CC. I still hope we can get a Nevis GMTO off the ground some day.

@PCK1 would look great in slightly darker color. You can skeet, skeet, skeet and then grab a beer afterwards no need for a wardrobe change

MoosicPa

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My Fall shoes arrived early.... the EG Dundee in Rosewood country calf w/ medway sole... perfect for a Fall day!!

cwh812

Reaction score

@Montecristo905
@Laufer
@cwh812

we still in on this? lets do this before my monies disappear into a vass bank account

I'm still in. Can't promise I will be forever, but if we pull trigger in next couple weeks I'm in. I'm also pretty flexible on specs to a certain extent.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

I'm still in. Can't promise I will be forever, but if we pull trigger in next couple weeks I'm in. I'm also pretty flexible on specs to a certain extent.

Thanks man you're the best! Yeah I'm open to rosewood cc also if that gets us over the hump

Ironist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks man you're the best! Yeah I'm open to rosewood cc also if that gets us over the hump

I'm probably one of the few who want it in rosewood cc but I think gold Utah and burgundy Utah would look sweet as well.

PCK1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I could prob get down on the Nevis...darker colors preferred.

or NAMOR...you could just sell me yours after wearing them for like 3 times...
nod[1].gif

Last edited:

BaldwinP

Reaction score
Must admit to having different taste in EGs than most in this thread. The Dover does nothing for me, the Galway is nice enough but I prefer the Shannon and I just can't get into country calf at all.

For a long time my planned next EGs (after the Westminsters I already have) were going to be the burgundy Inverness, but I must admit the more I see of the Hove the more I like. Saw this makeup on Double Monk's blog:

and this in Dark Oak on Khakis of Carmel:

I'm not sure which colour to go with (I'm sure it'd also look good in slate, navy, burgundy, you name it), but to me this just exudes quality and class as a dress shoe.

Is there a catalogue around with a more complete listing of EG models then the current catalogue available on their website? Surfing around the web I keep coming across interesting models I haven't seen before or haven't seen much of, like this Cottesbrook:

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Must admit to having different taste in EGs than most in this thread. The Dover does nothing for me, the Galway is nice enough but I prefer the Shannon and I just can't get into country calf at all. For a long time my planned next EGs (after the Westminsters I already have) were going to be the burgundy Inverness, but I must admit the more I see of the Hove the more I like. Saw this makeup on Double Monk's blog: and this in Dark Oak on Khakis of Carmel: I'm not sure which colour to go with (I'm sure it'd also look good in slate, navy, burgundy, you name it), but to me this just exudes quality and class as a dress shoe. Is there a catalogue around with a more complete listing of EG models then the current catalogue available on their website? Surfing around the web I keep coming across interesting models I haven't seen before or haven't seen much of, like this Cottesbrook:
look forward to your purchases

laufer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm probably one of the few who want it in rosewood cc but I think gold Utah and burgundy Utah would look sweet as well.

No rosewood cc for me sorry. I am planning on getting alderley in rosewood sometimes in the future so I have my mind firmly set on Nevis in Mahogany CC.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DesesseintesXX