• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It seems that Brooks Brothers has picked up where RL left off. They currently have 14 EG models on their website - http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/de...thers-Site/default/Search-Show?q=edward green

Yet it seems that EG is always excluded from their sales. Has anyone managed to snag a pair from BB at a discount?

They will do the 30% off during corporate sales for sure over the phone number off website, or depending on store SA.

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The best I've seen at BB for EG discounts was 25% off online. During X-Mas, it was 25% off on-line but not in stores, so if you went in-person the day after X-Mas, you only got the instore 15% before noon because the 25% off was not in-store. I thought that was lame.

So the best price I've seen for the Dovers was roughly $900. The others would have been roughly $800, but it also looks like the retail prices have gone up since then. IIRC, the prices then were more like $1100-1200.

Pingson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The newest member of the collection, Edward Green Malvern on last 202 in dark oak antique.

I must say I am really impressed by the service provided by the staff at the Jermyn St. store. I was looking for a pair of Malvern in Stockholm last Friday but unfortunately they didn't have my size available. I was quoted a one to two month delivery time to order directly from EG. Disappointed I returned to my hotel where I sent an email to the Jermyn St. store and asked if the had my size in stock. I received a positive reply in less than 30 min and in less than an hour I had completed the purchase of a pair, including lasted shoe trees. They shipped first thing Monday morning and I got them delivered today, less than 24 hours after being shipped. That is what I call customer service!! :slayer:

Also, the shoes are great, but that goes without saying.....

Last edited:

niklasnordin

Reaction score
The newest member of the collection, Edward Green Malvern on last 202 in dark oak antique.

I must say I am really impressed by the service provided by the staff at the Jermyn St. store. I was looking for a pair of Malvern in Stockholm last Friday but unfortunately they didn't have my size available. I was quoted a one to two month delivery time to order directly from EG. Disappointed I returned to my hotel where I sent an emil to the Jermyn St. store and asked if the had my size in stock. I received a positive reply in less than 30 min and in less than an hour I had completed the purchased of a pair, including lasted shoe trees. They shipped first thing Monday morning and I got them delivered today, less than 24 hours after being shipped. That is what I call customer service!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

gorgeous, grats and thanks for sharing the Jermyn St. story, always good to know ;)

SuitedDx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

gorgeous, grats and thanks for sharing the Jermyn St. story, always good to know ;)

+1. My experience with them has been superb. They were helpful with alternatives when my initial queries were not available and the shipping was prompt... trying to avoid looking at the catalogs to avoid additional purchases. :)

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I must say I am really impressed by the service provided by the staff at the Jermyn St. store. I was looking for a pair of Malvern in Stockholm last Friday but unfortunately they didn't have my size available. I was quoted a one to two month delivery time to order directly from EG. Disappointed I returned to my hotel where I sent an email to the Jermyn St. store and asked if the had my size in stock. I received a positive reply in less than 30 min and in less than an hour I had completed the purchase of a pair, including lasted shoe trees. They shipped first thing Monday morning and I got them delivered today, less than 24 hours after being shipped. That is what I call customer service!! :slayer:

Lovely shoes, enjoy. The staff at the shop are always very helpful, glad you had a pleasant experience.

Xtra

Reaction score

I must say I am really impressed by the service provided by the staff at the Jermyn St. store. I was looking for a pair of Malvern in Stockholm last Friday but unfortunately they didn't have my size available. I was quoted a one to two month delivery time to order directly from EG. Disappointed I returned to my hotel where I sent an email to the Jermyn St. store and asked if the had my size in stock. I received a positive reply in less than 30 min and in less than an hour I had completed the purchase of a pair, including lasted shoe trees. They shipped first thing Monday morning and I got them delivered today, less than 24 hours after being shipped. That is what I call customer service!!
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

These shoes are so darn beautiful. I'm going to London in summer and/or autumn, so I will make sure to stop by the EG store and check out the Malvern model. I think they are too pricy for me, as they cost 1125$ at Leffots online store, but I will certainly consider them.

I'm guessing I'll be reasonable and get something by C&J instead of the Malverns, but the EGs are certainly nice.

Last edited:

justinkapur

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Got these today, from a group MTO. I ordered three extra pairs in UK 8.5, 9 and 10. Price is 8700 SEK (6960 ex VAT = $1070). First come first serve. :)

Is this from the group MTO that we did? or is this something else

mcarthur

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Got these today, from a group MTO. I ordered three extra pairs in UK 8.5, 9 and 10. Price is 8700 SEK (6960 ex VAT = $1070). First come first serve. :)

wear in good health

Leaves

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Is this from the group MTO that we did? or is this something else

Hey JK, this is from a different Group MTO, the Group MTO you participated in was with mink suede in the shaft and is still a good few months from being finished.

Farhad19620

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

These are beautiful boots shame about the 82 last! Strange that I can still wear the Shannon boot on the 82 last with not too much discomfort but the Galway boots I have just feels too tight at the toe end after a days wear! I would love to have the same boot made on the 202 last.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads