• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Drake's Pop-Up Sale @ CHCM (2 Bond Street in NYC)

jrd617

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I only own 2 pocket squares :hide: Don't get the big deal... Mughal prints and HMS Victory

Spoo and PSG are going to hate me

mr monty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any of the Paraboot footwear on sale?

Thanks,

NORE

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Did anyone notice that they are charging sales tax if you buy 2 or more ties, even though it's exempt if each item is under $110 ?

Were the guys ringing people up English and unfamiliar with the tax code in NYC?
I also don't recall which accessories are not exempt. Was it leather belts?

I asked about this and was told that they had spoken to other merchants and the consensus was that tax is applicable to the entire purchase. I bought one tie yesterday and one today so I skated on tax, naturally.

no further reductions.

This remains to be seen...

Nice hanging with you NORE

Back atcha buddy. Great seeing you again. Send me that pic when you get a chance, my wife looked at me with evil eyes when I told her I passed on the throw.

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Beautiful stuff guys!  Love the SC Fred, well done.

Thanks!

BaileyShanks, I saw that ancient madder tie there and debated getting it myself. Nice buy! I would have instantly purchased a mughal PS if they had any left (or unicorn, or tiger in colors I don't have) but I'm too chicken to wear it as a scarf I think.

Last edited:

msart84

Reaction score
Went back today, got 4 ties total. Still awesome stuff so if you are in the tri-state area, I implore you to see yourself there.

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Some flicks from today:

2 ties that I kopped:

Last edited:

taxgenius

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

plei89

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn SF effect. :fu: Only 10 pocket squares left and mostly summer patterns.

Whoever picked up the top left and top right (not the polka-dot) and changed their mind about it, PM me I'll buy them off of you right now.

Last edited:

Fred G. Unn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Damn SF effect. :fu: Only 10 pocket squares left and mostly summer patterns.
Whoever picked up the top left and top right (not the polka-dot) and changed their mind about it, PM me I'll buy them off of you right now.

Those unicorns were all gone when I was there this morning. :(

Last edited:

poorsod

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm glad I went today. The salesman thinks they might sell out by Sunday (at least the ties). Starting to look to be picked clean (at least to me). Some sheppard check tussahs, striped grenadines and striped wool/cashmere ties where the only ones left that seemed interesting to me. Pretty much only cotton pocket squares left, with a few linen or silk here and there.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads