• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Do you go to Strip Clubs?

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

I remember going to a place in my early twenties and complaining about the size of the two required minimum Buds for $4. I used to have trouble staring at a girls crotch or boobs as something just didn't seem right.

dawson_crying.gif

impolyt_one

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I have had a few strip club binges in my life - once when I was 16, once when I was about 22, an episode in Tokyo, and once about 3 weeks ago

age 16: heard there was a strip club in town that wasn't so hard on IDs (this was a long time ago though, so no holograms or ****) and low and behold, I did get in, and it was awesome. Juice bar, had an amazing time. Saw more pussies that one night than I'd seen in my life prior. Became a 16 year old regular for awhile and then it burnt down.

age 22: Was on a binge and had a really depraved friend who wanted to go to strip clubs all the time, and I was taking like 12 credits at school and had not much else to do late at night, so we went, we traveled the state. In town there were a lot of college student specials with no cover, full nudity, and cheap dances, so it was a no-brainer. Once the better clubs closed, the cheaper low-budget clubs that did BYO beer were still open, so that was fun too. Saw and touched my first square-shaped breast implants there sitting in front of the stage, it was really that low budget. 12 pack of Coors+BYO strip club = $30 night, good for a college student in the middle of nowhere.

Tokyo: walking around Roppongi, was really looking for a strip club anyway, jumped at the first one a Nigerian hustler offered me, went in and it was awesome, but a ripoff joint, $700 for like two hours. Still, I drank champagne and saw like 20 stage dances and got like 10 lap dances, so I guess the bill wasn't that bad.

Recently: got to LA, had my friend pick me up, he doesn't really drink and just smokes all that medical weed, so we had to find a place to sit around and talk the business, and around that time the only place open was a strip club, so we went and the floodgates opened - cashed a bunch of hundreds, the club was mostly empty, the strippers were awesome and talented, and me and my friend sat there and talked the whole time and just threw stacks of singles at the girls when they came around. Good lap dances, friendly staff (friend ended up leaving his laptop bag there and they had it waiting for him two days later when we stopped to pick it up, and didn't charge us valet to park when we went again) - and then we ended up going all over LA to hang out and it just ended up being strip clubs everytime. It was fun, didn't go to stick my face in pussies looking for some girl's lunch, but as a place to just sit and not be in a cafe, a decent place to talk. I'll give strippers the benefit of the doubt and $20 if it means some contribution to rent and groceries.

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I remember going to a place in my early twenties and complaining about the size of the two required minimum Buds for $4. I used to have trouble staring at a girls crotch or boobs as something just didn't seem right. The place we went to didn't have very high quality girls but we were very limited in our city. Now 30 years later, we have a great place with a lot of girls visiting from other cities. They say they make more money here and enjoy our club, good for us. I don't seem to have trouble looking at any part of these women now as I figure they are putting it out there for me to look at for the few bucks I pay. I get an occasional lap dance but usually feel a little uncomfortable and wonder where she has been. Also, I get quite a lot of variety for a dollar at the stage. These girls here will rub their **** in your face at the stage for a $1. I feel like they deserve it for their effort as some of them don't seem to get much at the stage. I hate the high pressure sales pitch some evenings and one night in San Francisco I had on girl blow out the candle at my table and put the menu over the top of it. I asked her why she did that and she said it told the other girls that I wasn't interested. This place was outrageous as you didn't get a lot for a $20 lap dance, in fact the girl wouldn't even take her top off., she said she saved that for the VIP room which was $300+. I love Shotgun Willies in Denver as the girls are very friendly and it doesn't cost and arm and a leg.

You seem lonely.

Gordon Gekko

Reaction score
Never have, never will. I can't see myself going to a place where I look down on people who work in there. Besides, I have no problem getting a female to dance on me and ******* afterwards for free.

Last edited:

heartworm

Reaction score
I went to one in Bangkok 5 years ago to see a girls shoot darts without using her hands. Her aim was incredible. Apart from that, I find it pointless to pay to look/touch naked women when I can go to a regular bar/club and probably do it for free later.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads