• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Definitive Guide to Montreal Shopping

Mesta

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
I thought this was a Fred Perry store so I never went near it.

It has a decent range of choices for denim (lots and lots of n&f (even shirts and crewnecks) and nudie + acne, cheap monday, diesel etc). Ranging from 125$ for n&f to 300$.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
can someone please add a few of those to the map here?

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by virus646
Thanks a lot for this. Needed it as I just moved in and had no idea where to go.

Montreals an amazing city. I'm sure you'll love it here
biggrin.gif

kgmessier

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is great! Could have used it when I took the family on vacation there just last month. Of course, my wife would've chastised me and the boys would've rolled their eyes incessantly.
ffffuuuu.gif

sazon

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Uncontrol
+1, been living here for a year and will never leave if i can help it

Been wishing I lived in Montreal for 20 years. Loved it so much I had to marry a woman from there.

Sadly, now that I'm married I have no time to shop while I'm there visiting.

Thanks a lot for this list.

AHShadow

Reaction score
Wow thanks alot for the list! Needed some new places to shop
smile.gif
. Does anyone know a good tailor for jeans and/or a good tailor for shirting? Montreal is really great! I've been living here for 13 years now and love it!

Brosef

Reaction score
Don't forget Men's on Sherbrooke right next to Cours Mont-Royal and Albert Hazan Opticien. They carry Nudie, Acne, some other brands too like Hugo Boss, Bikkembergs etc...Worth a look.

gwydion

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brosef
Don't forget Men's on Sherbrooke right next to Cours Mont-Royal and Albert Hazan Opticien. They carry Nudie, Acne, some other brands too like Hugo Boss, Bikkembergs etc...Worth a look.

I'm actually looking for my first pair of glasses in 10 years...Any other stores besides Albert Hazan I should visit? And what kind of stuff do they stock there?

Brosef

Reaction score
Originally Posted by gwydion
I'm actually looking for my first pair of glasses in 10 years...Any other stores besides Albert Hazan I should visit? And what kind of stuff do they stock there?

Wherever you go, don't go to Kelly Akram or whatever her name is @Cours Mont-Royal. Biggest rip-off ever. Their retail price for the Dior Homme Black Tie 104/s sunglasses was $400 CAD. Price is 200-250 anywhere else in Montreal.

Albert Hazan has some good stuff...Got my Dita's there. Didn't shop so much there since I knew what I wanted but he's also got TFs, Cartier, and the usual stuff you can find at any optician in montreal. His lenses aren't the best though. Anti-glare, ******.

I've heard some good stuff about Alain Assedo (4933 Sherbrooke West) and I used to know this girl who worked in Les Barniques, or something like that (small store on University street... between Ste Catherine and RenÃ
00a9.png
-Levesque) and apparently she says it's amazing.

Mesta

Reaction score
just been to les etoffes and they have a cardigan from naked and famous + a special barney wool pants (14pc merino), some sale (-50pc) on the flannel pair (just a few sizes left)

Bought a very cool simple cotton sweater from wings + horns.

They have two amazing rag & bone jackets and some very cool sns herning knits.

Didnt see any krane tho (sorry gwydion
tongue.gif
).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads