• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

damn UPS

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
and here I thought you were going to talk about beaver

aw BOO, you spoiled my fun by editing the title. Dam!

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Don't blame the man wearing brown pants for you not wearing any.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
The UPS Ninja strikes again.

ratboycom

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Solution, answer the door sans pants. What do I care if the courier sees me wearing Pajamas or something. Its not going to be the strangest thing he has seen all day. I like to answer the door with my hair messed up and a half eaten lollipop stuck to my bare chest.

FStyles

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dude, over the past year, UPS has lost THREE farking packages.

I thought #2 would be as rare as 2nd strike of lightning but alas, a number 3 happened.

2 times, i was the receiver, Once I was the shipper.

The largest order was SEVERAL pairs of Edward greens and the smallest was a belt.

I will never use those F***ers again.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
UPS attemped a deliver for me a few months ago. I taped the missed dlv form to my door and said to leave it down by my stairs(private house) inside the gate. Did the leave it? No. So I call during the following day(I was tracking the delivery online) and ask why they did not deliver. They say that the driver didn't feel that it would be safe and they don't want to be held responsible! So I say that I signed the f-in waiver that states that i will not hold UPS liable. They say that the driver can still choose not to deliver if he feels that it is not safe! What morons!

JayJay

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by breakfasteatre
Didnt work today so i was in bed. Heard a knock on the door, took me a second, grab a pair of jeans and headed downstairs only to see the ******* truck driving off.
2 cars in the driveway, obviously people home you ******* douche

Sometimes I think they ring and run. I've had this happen although I was fully clothed but just in another part of the house.

Don Carlos

In Time Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JayJay
Sometimes I think they ring and run. I've had this happen although I was fully clothed but just in another part of the house.

They most definitely ring/knock and run. Depending on how bad your local UPS guy is, it occasionally seems as if they're trying to **** with you.

dibadiba

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
glad to find this thread so I can vent about how much I hate UPS.
I bought a shirt off someone a while ago and they shipped UPS. I paid $40 for the shirt. When the shirt arrived, the driver told me I'd have to pay $60 in brokerage fees to get the item. I stood there in shock and told him there must be a mistake.
His face lit up like a kid walking downstairs to a shiny new red bike on christmas morning. He told me that there was nothing I could do and that I would have to pay. ******* asshole. I told him there's no way this is happening.
I talked to the seller and he faxed UPS a correct invoice with a value of $5. UPS then told me I'd still have to pay $10, so I went to the depot to pick it up and was told that the amount owed was already paid, so I went home happily with my shirt.
I got a bill from a collections agency a month later for the $10. Didn't pay ****, and I refuse to do business with anyone who uses UPS. the bastards can go to hell and I hope they get hit by USPS delivery drivers on the way there.

Agent GQ

Reaction score
UPS is 10X better than FedEx and a little better than USPS. I've never used DHL so can't comment on that one. You must have all done something to piss off the men in brown shorts.

Mr.Pinchy

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Agent GQ
UPS is 10X better than FedEx and a little better than USPS. I've never used DHL so can't comment on that one. You must have all done something to piss off the men in brown shorts.

What

sho'nuff

grrrrrrrr!!
Reaction score
did you see yahoo news yesterday? UPS drivers make Average $75000 per year.
eh.gif

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads