• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

shepard456

Reaction score
thinking about making a pair of white's boots in blue horween chromexcel to wear this summer and so on, but how do you clean blue horween chromexcel leather?

grendel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
thinking about making a pair of white's boots in blue horween chromexcel to wear this summer and so on, but how do you clean blue horween chromexcel leather?

The same as any other Chromexcel? Wipe it off with a damp cloth. Brush with a horsehair brush. Add some conditioner if needed (Venetian Cream, Saphir Renovateur, etc).

allenp24

Reaction score

That is a bold assumption, indeed. Also, the mods should take care of the in-thread classifieds. Beyond that, the guy shitted on his legitimate F/S thread.

Those boots that sell on ebay oftentimes go for more than 300, too, btw.
Only want to break even! Couldn't care less if I make any money on them.

Last edited:

LeftysRock

Reaction score
I bought a pair of 13" a few years ago. They are wonderful - once you get them on. If you need them for all day work this is not a problem - but if you are looking for a snow boot to slip in and out of frequently (or quickly) then go with the 8" lower profile. All in all a really good and attractive winter boot.

meso

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Natural CXL, block heel, antique eyelets at 1 month wear catching some end of the day california sun.

Roguls

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

It's information.

I know that I'd want that information if I was looking to buy, and so I felt obligated to share it. He can still sell them at that price to an informed buyer.

If you think that fostering ignorance is going to make a stronger market, you need to go retake your econ courses, it all runs on information.

Fostering ignorance? I believe ignorance runs par for the course.

You are just acting as a bully. When I go to sell something, kindly avoid replying to any of my classifieds.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads