• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, youโ€™ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Curb Your Enthusiasm: Season 7

GQgeek

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whnay.
He really does..."You take a piece of dat ass home with you Larry?"

Meh. Leon is good in small doses, kinda like the members of Seinfeld whose spin-offs failed. I don't think he could carry a whole show.

Philip1978

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The finale was great, man makes me realize how quickly I could get back into seinfeld.
laugh.gif

Get Smart

Don't Crink
Reaction score
great finale! I loved how a real Seinfeld reunion was worked into the show

nice to see Larry back with Cheryl, not that anyone didnt see that coming, great last scene with Larry spoiling the moment with his discovery of who left the cup ring at JLD's house!

brlfvr

Reaction score
+1 on how he handled the last scene. I knew it couldn't go out sappy. Also glad Cheryl is back, the dynamic between the two of them is very good. Can't wait for next season! Hopefully he has it in him, as I know he feels daunted by the writing.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hey, Mocha Joe!

It's upsetting to think that this may be the end of Curb Your Enthusiasm. Maybe they'll decide to keep going, who knows.

origenesprit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'd take another season of Seinfeld over another season of Curb. But awesome finale!

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Liked certain scenes (Larry playing George), but I thought it was a weak finale. Seemed like it was trying to appease the Seinfeld fans moreso than the Curb fans.

Mocha Joe
lol8[1].gif

willpower

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finale was great, but the season overall was pretty lackluster. There were moments of hilarity, but compare it to season 6 where they adopt the Blacks or season 3 where they open up that restaurant.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads