• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crockett & Jones MTO Central

Churchill W

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Gentlemen, forgive me as I am a Styleforum newbie and couldn't figure this out on my own, but is there a way of determining what C&J MTO's are currently in play? I see the Snowden Zug is in play, but didn't see any others. Wasn't sure if this meant that there were not any open still.
There is a Google Doc somewhere in this thread. Too lazy to look for you...

blueline7

Reaction score
Last edited:

TexasTexter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Gentlemen, forgive me as I am a Styleforum newbie and couldn't figure this out on my own, but is there a way of determining what C&J MTO's are currently in play? I see the Snowden Zug is in play, but didn't see any others. Wasn't sure if this meant that there were not any open still.

I'd also like more info....

TommyB

Reaction score

Is the dark brown lindrick already submitted? I see that it's hit 12, but no concensus on the makeup.

It was submitted quite a while ago (September?).

I'd definitely be in on another dark brown shell Lindrick GMTO if it's all eyelets, storm welt, antique edge/welt, just like this (photo borrowed from @mdubs):

Anyone else interested?
As been said before, the low £ might lead to another price increase in the future, so maybe one shouldn't wait too long.

Last edited:

mockingboy

Reaction score
I'm down for a brown she'll lindrick. Would prefer speed hooks but other than that I'm down for your specs

chickenfark

Reaction score

I'd definitely be in on another dark brown shell Lindrick GMTO if it's all eyelets, storm welt, antique edge/welt, just like this (photo borrowed from @mdubs ):

Anyone else interested?
As been said before, the low £ might lead to another price increase in the future, so maybe one shouldn't wait too long

Potentially in! What kind of sole? I'd kind of want dainite. Looks like that is double leather?

TommyB

Reaction score
I could live with either double leather or Dainite sole. Really prefer all eyelets over hooks, though.
I can email Lauren at C&J for price, timeframe, etc.

Last edited:

Skelnik

Reaction score

I'd definitely be in on another dark brown shell Lindrick GMTO if it's all eyelets, storm welt, antique edge/welt, just like this (photo borrowed from @mdubs):

Anyone else interested?
As been said before, the low £ might lead to another price increase in the future, so maybe one shouldn't wait too long.

I'm in for the dark brown Lindricks. I'd prefer Dainite but would be fine with double leather as well.

Last edited:

free

Reaction score
In for the dark brown shell Lindricks as well. Same specs as above work for me.

retrofalcon

Reaction score
Depending on price I could be interested. Would definitely prefer a Danite sole. How do the C&J MTO's work? Is it 50/50 or all up front for payment?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads