• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Crescent Down Works

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
If you are a true 36 then your size is xs but you can wear the s over chunky stuff and it'll be fine.

conqueror

Reaction score
i'm in australia and consequently don't have much experience with down outwearwear - would an M in the italian down vest fit me at 6'1/170lb, or do i need a L? measurements aren't helping a whole lot.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Medium would fit if you're planning to wear it over a thermal shirt but not over a sweater so you'd size to large in that case. This is assuming you're about a 40 suit size (50 euro).

conqueror

Reaction score

Medium would fit if you're planning to wear it over a thermal shirt but not over a sweater so you'd size to large in that case. This is assuming you're about a 40 suit size (50 euro).

unsure about suit size, but i'd like to wear it over a crewneck sweater occasionally.

Last edited:

cl smooth

Reaction score
Crescent down works rep just recommended that I size UP on the classico parka.

I'm usually a medium in everything (5'10, 165 pounds), but she says to go large and that it runs small.

But there's a lot of people on here that say TTS.

What do you guys think? @jet seems like the master here but curious if any owners can chime in.

Last edited:

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
Maybe they changed the tagged sizes. I'm a large in most stuff and med in vests for close fit.

conqueror

Reaction score
i've had the down shirt for a few months now and it's good. i ended up with a L and i'm 6'1/170lb for reference.

goalaso

Reaction score
Is this thread active? Looking for some of the corduroy parkas from Crescent down x Todd Snyder...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads