• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Creed Bois du Portugal (BdP) fragrance split from "Rambo"

Status
Not open for further replies.

collingsnyc

Reaction score
As described below. I love it, but my wife does not. Sprayed five times total. Approximately 1.7oz. Will ship to continental U.S. Paypal only. References available. Have bought and sold a fair bit on styleforum.

Thanks, J

A split of CREED Bois du Portugal - CLOSED A description from Creed Boutique: CREED Bois du Portugal
The word "bois" means "woods". The fragrant woods of Portugal inspired this luxuriously rich, warm and masculine blend.
Classification: Woody/Oriental
Characteristics: A rich, warm, mysterious scent, CREED Bois du Portugal is bursting with personality and power. Its intoxicating aroma charms you at once, then slowly invites you in to explore its hidden depths. Complex, alluring, soothing. Although it is beloved by men,CREED Bois du Portugal is also appealing to women who appreciate a rich fragrance.

Top Notes: Bergamot
Middle Notes: Lavender
Base Notes: Cedar, sandalwood from Mysore, vetiver and ambergris

-A quick note before we continue - I was asked to host this split and take care of the leg work as the person who was interested in doing it felt that some with more experience might be able to handle it better. I agreed, both to be nice and to help out this thread which needs a boost, but its quite a bit of time and work and I have no interest in this scent, so I'm not doing it for free. There will be an additional $5 on top of each split for my time and effort. If you have a problem with this I will be happy to ask for $10 instead. The 8.4oz (250ml) bottle costs $350 and this is going to be a 5-way split. Each portion will come in a glass 2oz atomizer bottle and will be shipped Priority mail in the US (International buyers will pay extra on top of the $6 for shipping). International buyers please notify me in your PM's. Costs on each portion will be $87 and breaks down to $70 for the juice + $12 for the bottle and shipping + $5 for me. Payments provided via Paypal gift only. PM me to be included in the sign up: 1.) fashion_newbie - payment received 2.) collingsnyc - payment received 3.) curt 2121 - payment received 4.) KObalto - payment received 5.) Notreknip - payment received

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Staff online

Forum statistics