• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Considering some white/off white jeans

__CB__

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Teger
the filenes in dc has about 500 pairs of varvatos star usa white jeans.

i got a pair from jv usa last season - filmore (?) tapered fit in a streaky off white.

they were good but i managed to ruin 'em with some bad stains.

if i was in the market again, the 45rpm white sorahikos would be at the top of my list. servo's aa look nice too.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
wore my white jawns out today and already spilled droplets of coffee
cry.gif
they're the gap selvage ones. am i screwed?

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ctrlaltelite
wore my white jawns out today and already spilled droplets of coffee
cry.gif
they're the gap selvage ones. am i screwed?

Imo, you shouldn't wear white jeans if you're going to be overly concerned about gettting them dirty. They are still just jeans, after all.

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
Imo, you shouldn't wear white jeans if you're going to be overly concerned about gettting them dirty. They are still just jeans, after all.

touche. manning up it is.
cheers.gif

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Agreed! If I were to stress about every scuff and spill I'd be a mincing nervous wreck whenever I wore my white jeans. Just consider it part of the look.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Hell, ya. Bond killed a guy, chased baddies on a motorcycle, and pulled a beautiful girl from a speeding boat in his white jeans.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Hell, ya. Bond killed a guy, chased baddies on a motorcycle, and pulled a beautiful girl from a speeding boat in his white jeans.

Man, I hate it when I get blood & guts, motor oil and perfume on my jeans every time I wear them! I think Q makes special no-stain jeans just for the double-oh's.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JustinW
Man, I hate it when I get blood & guts, motor oil and perfume on my jeans every time I wear them! I think Q makes special no-stain jeans just for the double-oh's.

Er, yes... You'd be surprised at all the wear and tear that goes on out there in the field.

Hard2Fit

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Well I finally gave in to popular (media) sentiment and added some white jeans and pants to the H2F wardrobe (a pair of 501s and a pair of heavy white RRL (nautical?) pants).
After giving them both a test drive I've come to three conclusions:

1. Few things say, "I'm ****" to the average American male than a dude sporting white pants. This is regardless of how tight they are.
2. Few things say, "F@ck all y'all n!ggz, I don't give a f@ck what you think about what I'm wearing" than walking out your front door in white pants.
3. This thread should be sticky'd so I never have to search through the 200 or so white pants/jeans threads on this board.

I like mine. :slayer:
I'm not sure how often I will wear them though.:foo:

(Apologies in advance to those of you offended by this post. You really are too sensitive.)

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics