• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Conne's Closet Sale (HOT ITEMZ)

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
ALL PRICES SLASHED My credit card bill arrived recently, and since I was unable to drown my monetary sorrows in strippers/heavy cocaine use, I guess I'll have to actually face my problems head-on. How blase.
musicboohoo[1].gif
musicboohoo[1].gif
musicboohoo[1].gif
First up is a nice Polo RL shirt. Great light fabric, really awesome pattern. Size is 14.5 32/33. BD collar. Worn no more than 4 times. $13 shipped in the CONUS.
forsale681337mv8.jpg
forsale681339nj4.jpg
Here's a lot of two J. Crew repp polo shirts from this summer's collection. I bought them a couple months ago, and just ended up not liking them. They were washed/air-dried once. Size S. $15 shipped per shirt in the CONUS. Individually, I think they retail for $35 a piece.
forsale681340fn7.jpg
Another J. Crew polo shirt that I've never worn. Just not my thing. Only $13 shipped in the CONUS.
forsale681341st9.jpg
Here's a BB Slim Fit polo shirt in a great salmon color. I have a number of these shirts, and they are great. $15 shipped in the CONUS.
forsale681342jp5.jpg
I bought this Lacoste shirt in NYC last summer. I think it was like $85 at the 5th Ave. store. I can count the times I've worn it on two hands. BD collar and Lacoste logo on the chest pocket. Size S. Looking for $30 shipped.
forsale681343qi8.jpg
forsale681345aa7.jpg
I love these trousers. Unfortunately, they seem to be just too short. The pattern is awesome. 100% cotton, double forward pleats. Cuffed. Size is 32 x 27 with a little over 1.5" to gain if you lose the cuffs. Asking only $18 shipped for these!
forsale681346su8.jpg
forsale681347yk8.jpg
forsale681348oa8.jpg
I'll list some other stuff later.

Joel_Cairo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pit-to-pit on that first RL buttondown por favor?

welcome back BTW.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
pit-to-pit on that first RL buttondown por favor?

welcome back BTW.

Thanks chap.

Pit to pit is 22.5".

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
All prices have been reduced. EVERYTHING MUST GO! I'll offer discounts if you want to buy items together.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads