• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Congrats to JKissi

Fuuma

Franchouillard Modasse
Reaction score
Didn't know JKissi had a blog. Nice feature, Huey was one of the best dressed men ever and Marvin ******* shines in that (famous) shot.

GQ did a "100 best dressed men of all time" a few yrs ago and it was very American-centric but there weren't enough African Americans considering that (IMHO) they provided the majority of really stylish 20th century American icons.

I'm not even sure Huey was there but they had Ali for some weird reason (wearing the black suit/white shirt/black tie thing).

JKISSI

Reaction score
It's kind of overwhelming all the text,emails,tweets and calls I have been receiving then to come to this thread and see the outpouring support from people. Thank you again

William : Keep that on the *hush* please lol I'm good at keeping secrets!

JKISSI

Reaction score
Fuuma : Yeah it's been a year and a half of the blog , yeah that was a very interesting project went into the offices they put the tape recorder on the table in front of all these other editors I don't know if it was a test but they were impressed lol

dinted voice

Reaction score
I was reading through the article, say the picture and thought..damn...he looks like JKISSI from sf! Obviously, the name gave it away. Congrats.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
J just got my gq nice work.

willy cheesesteak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by JKISSI
It's kind of overwhelming all the text,emails,tweets and calls I have been receiving then to come to this thread and see the outpouring support from people. Thank you again William : Keep that on the *hush* please lol I'm good at keeping secrets!
You know I will man, lol. Gonna be looking forward to anything else you guys have in store for the future!

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
How's lugging that bag around the city all day? Preferable to the messenger? Still trying to determine which would best suit my needs. My current bag is literally busting at the sides. I'm waiting for the strap to completely break off from the rest of the bag at the most inopportune time (i.e. jumping off a huge puddle).

JKISSI

Reaction score
Hey APK I answered the question in the WDYWT thread definitely saw it and replied lol

edit - It doesn't become a nuisance at all to me because it can be carried by the handles or a shoulder strap. I've never had much of a problem with it at all, I pretty much throw everything I need for the day in there and head out the door.

and I definitely did receive your pm, I'll get back to you soon.

APK

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Thanks, man. Wasn't sure if you saw it and couldn't remember seeing a reply.

Master-Classter

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
awesome man, congrats! Keep up the great work, I save quite a few of your pics for inspiration. Whole nother level you're working on.

xchen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Just busted my new issue open and you and your buddy look great. Looking forward to reading the article.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads