• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Bhowie
OMGZ!1! ! im on a roll now at 1.3 k/d, Im coming for you Mauro. I just had 3 games w/ 3 chopper gunners (no care package ****)

Famas with red dot sight?

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by BDC2823
Famas with red dot sight?

lookaround.gif
busted

I tryed the m16 thinking it would be a better weapon. It is harder to drop someone with that damn gun, it seems like the famas still does more damage. These weapons confuse the **** out of me.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lookaround.gif
busted

Not busted, I told you that's what I used. I also use bling and add FMJ rounds to it.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I tryed the m16 thinking it would be a better weapon. It is harder to drop someone with that damn gun, it seems like the famas still does more damage. These weapons confuse the **** out of me.

I started messing around and quickly returned right back to the Famas. Don't really ever think to use anything else except for the occasional sniper.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
where were you last night....
OMGZ!1! ! im on a roll now at 1.3 k/d, Im coming for you Mauro. I just had 3 games w/ 3 chopper gunners (no care package ****)

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lookaround.gif
busted

eh.gif
The M-16 is twice as powerful as the FAMAS (which sucks IMO). Generally I hate anything that has a three round burst. Now the MG4 LMG with Holo and FMJ is a different story.

Bhowie

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Slopho
eh.gif
The M-16 is twice as powerful as the FAMAS (which sucks IMO). Generally I hate anything that has a three round burst. Now the MG4 LMG with Holo and FMJ is a different story.

I understand where you are coming from but it just doesnt seem to be the case. I am starting to like the burst fire because it forces me to aim more, I have a tendency to spray w/ full auto and an accuracy rating of 10%. I should be on tonight but am pushing for core versus hardcore.

bdeuce22

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
we have been on a roll with hardcore lately.....i'm always up for whatever though.

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'll be playing BFBC if you guys need me.

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I understand where you are coming from but it just doesnt seem to be the case. I am starting to like the burst fire because it forces me to aim more, I have a tendency to spray w/ full auto and an accuracy rating of 10%. I should be on tonight but am pushing for core versus hardcore.

Exactly why I like the Famas. The red dot sight makes it easy to aim with great accuracy while taking very little time as compared to the other scopes. I also get alot more long range kills with it then any other scope I've tried. This doesn't make much sense but works really well for me. Since I basically only use this gun, my accuracy is nearing 30%.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by nyf
Wrong.

Wrong? What are you talking about?? Look at the damage each weapon can cause.
fight[1].gif

BDC2823

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really would like this cleared up if you can

Yeah me too. All I know is that I usually kill someone with one 3 round burst and most definitely on the second. A couple times they lived through 2 3 round bursts and I stopped shooting because it's so rare.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's the deal. The FAMAS is a good short to medium range weapon. The M-16 is a really good long range weapon. I'd take the M-16 over the FAMAS because if I have to shoot someone from a distace I really don't trust the FAMAS. I do trust the power of the M-16 if I have to hip-fire from a short or medium range distance.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads