• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Cod5.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ I will give you one bro!
Look at Sf'ers who want to play with us on xbox is welcome. We really only play team hardcore and we talk a lot of **** but we have fun!

Szeph el raton

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've hit lvl 70 yesterday (stupid business trips slowed me down
musicboohoo[1].gif
) and am not sure if I'm going to prestige. I just like the high-lvl weapons too much and the fall camo looks nice too.

Is everyone here playing on Xbox or are there some other PC guys?

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Szeph el ratón
I've hit lvl 70 yesterday (stupid business trips slowed me down
musicboohoo[1].gif
) and am not sure if I'm going to prestige. I just like the high-lvl weapons too much and the fall camo looks nice too.

Is everyone here playing on Xbox or are there some other PC guys?

I'm trying to finish some perk challenges up before I do, I want the icons and titles. I only need 300 more kills for scrambler and 350 more devices destroyed using sitrep. By that time I should also complete Multi-RPG, Multi Frag & Multi-C4 (which is the hardest. I've only got 15 multi C4 kills)

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ I will give you one bro!
Look at Sf'ers who want to play with us on xbox is welcome. We really only play team hardcore and we talk a lot of **** but we have fun!

I'm going through withdrawal here. Booger finally got online again and now I can't play.

Originally Posted by Slopho
I'm trying to finish some perk challenges up before I do, I want the icons and titles. I only need 300 more kills for scrambler and 350 more devices destroyed using sitrep. By that time I should also complete Multi-RPG, Multi Frag & Multi-C4 (which is the hardest. I've only got 15 multi C4 kills)

Multi C4 is actually pretty easy if you play domination. Just plant C4 in one of the sites and when you here "Losing X site" just detonate your C4 for a multi kill.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Johnny_5
I'm going through withdrawal here. Booger finally got online again and now I can't play.

Multi C4 is actually pretty easy if you play domination. Just plant C4 in one of the sites and when you here "Losing X site" just detonate your C4 for a multi kill.

thanks for the tip, I'm going to use this!

Johnny_5

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It wouldnt hurt to have danger close on either.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I also think the challenges are more fun than continuing to prestige. Some can only be completed by pure luck, tho.

Last night I finished the campaign mode, overall it was pretty well made.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by suited
I also think the challenges are more fun than continuing to prestige. Some can only be completed by pure luck, tho.

Last night I finished the campaign mode, overall it was pretty well made.

Some challenges don't even register until you prestige though. I did something like (never forget) and you have to bascally engage a guy, get wounded, have him leave you then knife him in the back. I don't even remember what I got for completing it.

suited

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some challenges don't even register until you prestige though. I did something like (never forget) and you have to bascally engage a guy, get wounded, have him leave you then knife him in the back. I don't even remember what I got for completing it.
I did this on Sub map, only remember because the circumstances were so funny & was the game winning kill. He was coming up the stairs that lead into the room with the giant computers that overlooks that center area. I was standing by the window that's on the left side of the staircase. He shot through the window, broke the glass and wounded me. I leaped through the window onto the stairs, as he reached the top and went near the computers, I knifed him in the back before he realized where I went. One of my best kills.

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ace Mcshankshot

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^ but you don't play with anyone.

Mine is Denimbar

Slopho

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mauro
^^ but you don't play with anyone.

Mine is Denimbar

butbut.gif
I call people out then cower in the corner.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^^what?? you never play with our group...what gives???

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads