• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Clothes you're too small-timer to wear

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No relation to the seller, but this jacket has attitude:

Windowpane sport coat

Any other such finds?

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
The three on my list are (1) bespoke short sleeve shirt made from an old Simpsons cartoon fitted bedsheet, (2) Alden cordovan longwings on the Plaza last, single sole, and (3) Mulholland faux deerskin bag.

If I could do all three together at once, I might reconsider.

- B

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'd rock that jacket, I wish it was my size. I've been on the lookout for something like that in red. What am I too small time to wear? A monacle. Way over my head.
Monocle%2520Man.jpg

Doorstop

Reaction score
A monacle. Way over my head.

Oh god me too, I wish monocles would come back around. Along those lines, I'd wear a pince nez is I were more badass.

intent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To elaborate, this would be something you would actually want to wear. I wish I could wear the aforementioned SC, but it'll end up gathering dust in my closet. It's my size and cheap too
frown.gif

voxsartoria

Goon member
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by idfnl
What am I too small time to wear? A monacle. Way over my head.

Originally Posted by Doorstop
Oh god me too, I wish monocles would come back around. Along those lines, I'd wear a pince nez is I were more badass.

A good halfway step is to wear two monocles, one in each eye, as an intermediate step.

- B

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
A good halfway step is to wear two monocles, one in each eye, as an intermediate step.

- B

Wouldnt that be a double step?

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members