• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • Last Day to save 20% sitewide at Kirby Allison's annual Father's Day Sale! !

Kirby Allison is one of Styleforum's original success stories, beginning long ago with Kirby;s Hanger Project. Every year, Kirby holds a Father's Day Sale featuring some of the best accessories and shoe care products in the world. Take this opportunity to get something for your father, grandfather, or yourself, at a rare 20% discount (discount taken automatically at the checkout). See if you find that perfect hanger, shoe cream, or watch case here

Enjoy

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Chukka Boots

ViroBono

Reaction score
Shipton & Heneage have good chukka boots, and ship to the US: Shipton & Heneage Look for the Holborn, Westbury and Castleton boots.

johnnynorman3

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With the NYTIMES15 code, that gets you down to about $250 after shipping. I think that's a fantastic deal. They'll last forever with care. I had ordered them once and found them to run a hair big, but that may have been because the cordovan hadn't come close to being broken in yet. I ended up returning them. Great looking though.

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
I got them down to 160 at bluefly with a 20% coupon and a 64 dollar credit.  So, in actuality, they would be 220, but i'd only feel 160 of it.

I tried them on yesterday at bluefly.store and the 8.5 felt a little big.  I normally wear a 9.5 shoe.  Is that normal?  I was thinking of ordering the 8.

Dan

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
Oh, and for those of you curious, they were 178 at bluefly.store with no discounts. You can get a 15% off of that price from topbutton.com. Though the few pairs that I saw were slightly scuffed (probably why they were there).

Dan

zjpj83

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh, and for those of you curious, they were 178 at bluefly.store with no discounts. You can get a 15% off of that price from topbutton.com. Though the few pairs that I saw were slightly scuffed (probably why they were there).

Dan
Good tip. (although looks like that doesn't start until the 30th)

How's the store in general? Worth a visit? What do they have?

amirrorcrackd

Reaction score
(amirrorcrackd @ 28 Nov. 2004, 11:52) Oh, and for those of you curious, they were 178 at bluefly.store with no discounts. Â You can get a 15% off of that price from topbutton.com. Â Though the few pairs that I saw were slightly scuffed (probably why they were there). Dan
Good tip. Â (although looks like that doesn't start until the 30th) How's the store in general? Â Worth a visit? Â What do they have?
Pretty much crap. I was VERY underwhelmed. Lots of women's clothes though. To be honest, I'm not even sure it's worth a visit unless you are there anyway. Dan

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xpsonya17