• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Check out my online store.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nerazzurrri

Reaction score
hey guys, I currently became an independent business owner selling amway products. Most of these products are consumables and very high quality product with a 100% money back guarantee. For example, the XS energy drinks have 0 sugar and only 8 calories compared to redbull/monster having about 20 teaspoons of sugar and 300 calories. The store has everything from concentrated laundry detergent to make up for women by a company that was used in the Miss America Pageant. thanks, if you have any questions just ask.
smile.gif

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
weve been though this before with Amway people, and I actually had already clicked the button to spaminate you, which would have seen you banned...only saving grace was just out the side of the window, I saw you had 87 posts, and the rest of them have you as an active member.

This gives me two choices as a mod.

1. lock the thread
2. leave it open, subject you to a giant torrent of mocking, and then the board to a huge discussion on multilevel marketing that we have been through twice before in my time...which then turns heated, and I end up locking the thread.

Tough call....thread locked.

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
nerazzurrri,

You owe us $300. Check out the announcement in the Men's Clothing and other forums re. commercial posts. I'll expect the money by the end of the business day Tuesday, or you are getting a permanent ban.

Cheers,

Fok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads