• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

CAROL CHRISTIAN POELL

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
not everyone's cup of tea but interesting regardless

I wonder if that prosthetic titanium at the back will be annoying when walking.

The only thing that has intrigued me with these new pieces since SAFE is the pinched seam on the latest fencing jacket. Haven't seen it on a leather other than bison which I'm assuming is easier to do on it because the leather is soft and has a spongy characteristic to it.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I wonder if that prosthetic titanium at the back will be annoying when walking.

The only thing that has intrigued me with these new pieces since SAFE is the pinched seam on the latest fencing jacket. Haven't seen it on a leather other than bison which I'm assuming is easier to do on it because the leather is soft and has a spongy characteristic to it.

Yea I think that "spur" (inspired by cowboy boots) is being questioned by everyone in the discord.

I like the pinch seam fencing as well but I didn't like it in bison, I prefer horse for my jackets as they age better in my eyes and a deeper black. Either way I have the single zip on order so not sure I need 2 fencing but we shall see.

jsd642

Reaction score
Anyone here familiar with 2023 scarstiched ccp sizing?

I’m 6’1” ~180 lbs w/ 40” chest measurement.

I usually wouldn’t go smaller than 21.5” pit-to-pit for fear of it being overly slim - but I’m not really sure if I should be shooting for a 52” or a 54” in the scarstiched or overlock jacket (horsehide).

Any suggestions from the group here?

nyarkies

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I usually wouldn’t go smaller than 21.5” pit-to-pit for fear of it being overly slim - but I’m not really sure if I should be shooting for a 52” or a 54” in the scarstiched or overlock jacket (horsehide).

I'd go with a 52 but no guarantees. That object dyeing process can result in varying fits. Best bet is to find a retailer that has it in-stock and ask for measurements.

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

gotta ask for measurements, also most retailers can give you a good answer

jsd642

Reaction score
Office got back to me with some measurements - darklands wouldn’t measure.

Posting here incase others find them useful. I’ll probably go ahead and give the 52 a shot.

LM/2198 CORS-PTC/010 - O. D. LINED OVERLOCK JACKET 100% LE size 52
armpits- cm 53
shoulders- cm 43.5
arm width- cm 18
sleeve length- cm 73
length overall - cm 70
collar- cm 5

LM/2498 CORS-PTC/010 - O.DYED LINED SCARSTITCHED L. JACKET 100% LE size 52
armpits- cm 54
shoulders- cm 43.5
arm width- cm 18.5
sleeve length- cm 71
length overall - cm 72
collar- cm 5.5

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Office got back to me with some measurements - darklands wouldn’t measure.

Posting here incase others find them useful. I’ll probably go ahead and give the 52 a shot.

LM/2198 CORS-PTC/010 - O. D. LINED OVERLOCK JACKET 100% LE size 52
armpits- cm 53
shoulders- cm 43.5
arm width- cm 18
sleeve length- cm 73
length overall - cm 70
collar- cm 5

LM/2498 CORS-PTC/010 - O.DYED LINED SCARSTITCHED L. JACKET 100% LE size 52
armpits- cm 54
shoulders- cm 43.5
arm width- cm 18.5
sleeve length- cm 71
length overall - cm 72
collar- cm 5.5

Armpits means chest i presume.

52 seems right then.

When I ordered I tried a 46 and a 48, I could totally fit the 46 however, it would be skin tight at that point, I wouldn’t be able to fit anything underneath. I took a 48 in a high neck and a scarstitch.

Why don’t you just ordered a 52 and try it on? Worst case scenario I believe you could return.

One word of advice is when you try it on. Don’t try to make it fit, if it doesn’t fit out of the box then it’s not your size. Horse will mold to you but won’t stretch, kangaroo will stretch a bit.

jsd642

Reaction score
Armpits means chest i presume.

52 seems right then.

When I ordered I tried a 46 and a 48, I could totally fit the 46 however, it would be skin tight at that point, I wouldn’t be able to fit anything underneath. I took a 48 in a high neck and a scarstitch.

Why don’t you just ordered a 52 and try it on? Worst case scenario I believe you could return.

One word of advice is when you try it on. Don’t try to make it fit, if it doesn’t fit out of the box then it’s not your size. Horse will mold to you but won’t stretch, kangaroo will stretch a bit.
Yeah going to give it a go - scooped it from the office. Figure I can give it a try - and worst case return for credit or something if it’s just too restrictive.

And yeah I know what you mean about horse not really giving - I bought one of those nice layer-0 horse jackets a few years back…tried a size 50 then found out it fits more like a 48…don’t think I’ll really ever be able to make it work (kickass jacket though…just need a damn 52 or something)

sinnedk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Does it though? Those shoulders are really narrow for a 52. How was that sleeve width taken? My ongoing problem with CCP are restrictive sleeves at the upper arms. This one is borderline as well.

Oh I only checked the chest. Figured OP would verify the other measurements.

Either way, if he sat on the jacket, he can buy it and return worst case scenario

jsd642

Reaction score
Yeah the 52 seems like an edge case - but figured it was worth a try (and I didn’t have any luck finding a 54). Will give an update once it arrives

jsd642

Reaction score
Size 52 arrived! - LM/2498 CORS-PTC/010 - O.DYED LINED SCARSTITCHED L. JACKET 100% LE

Fit is about as good as I could of hoped for - not excessively slim - not crazy large. Will probably stick with 52 sizing moving forward.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads