• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Black Friday at Secret Service

gobearsd

Reaction score
Just checked my account and I was charged three times
frown.gif
I'll also give it a few days and see what happens though.

SecretService

Reaction score
Originally Posted by rapdancin
yes actually i had the same exact thing on my balance...it didnt go negative, but appeared twice

im just going to wait a few business days and see whats up then

Hey Guys,

We didn't have any 2 charges made for the same price today so hopefully before your charges technically go through it will be credited accordingly. If there is ANY problem feel free to email me at [email protected] and I'll make it right...including handling negative fees. I appreciate you doing your business with us and I apologize for any trouble. I won't be in the store this weekend but will be checking emails. Thanks

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i just checked my email and this is the response from Chad

"Hey Paul,

I just went through todays batch report and it shows no double charges. It should get cleared up on your banking statement tonight. Please let me know if you have any trouble tomorrow.

thanks,

chad"

So hopefully it'll clear up by tomorrow morning.

SecretService

Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks for all who shopped with us today. The turnout in person, online and over the telephone completely exceeded all expectations and I really appreciate it. I apologize for any mishaps via charges but I'm positive that our batch out did not have the double charges and your accounts will adjust accordingly. (I actually just called our cc machine support technician when I read about the troubles)

I will swing by the store tomorrow to make sure all transactions are correct so if you have any questions call me from 10-12 pst at 213.402.1531

Thanks again.

chad

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I really appreciate the responses from Chad. I think this is one of the best customer services I have ever got if not the best. I'll keep you posted on this charge mishap.

Paul

ltb

Reaction score
things were obviously hectic today, but i was very pleased with the service i received over the phone. looking forward to receiving the stuff i bought
smile.gif

SecretService

Reaction score
Hey All,

We still show zero double charges on any of our credit card reports. If there is any trouble I'll be at the store until 12pm today and back in Monday. Have a good weekend.

chad

Prada_Ferragamo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For those who had a double or triple charges on their bank accounts, just contact your bank and have them remove the extra authorizations. ---- Paul

bdr3

Reaction score
The double charge phenomenon is actually pretty common- especially if you are shopping with a debit card. The bank will ping your account to verify that the money is there and essentially places a hold on those funds. Later the actual charge will come through and it will appear to have been a double charge. Your account should sort itself out automatically once the charge clears.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UGHHH! no WWM jacket for me today!

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by whodini
It takes a long time for things to get to Chino... It's practically the wild west out there.

hot as ******* balls too, no rush on the jacket

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member