• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Best Girlfriend/Boyfriend Husband/Wife gift you have ever received or given?

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

man, reading this thread brought back memories. Vanity, Duck, Who, Bateman, Slim. ****, the forum really sucks now.

I actually miss Vanity and ratboy. who still posts. Vanity was pure gold.

And sexydanigirl, I am sure you are a troll but in case you are real.....god you sound incredibly annoying.

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Best gift I've given my wife: A nice piano (Steingraeber mini grand)

Best gift I've given my kids: A whole ton of Playmobiles, along with a big piece of mountain terrain I made myself. They loved the Playmobiles and played with them until they became teenagers.

Best gift I've ever received: Wife gave me a very interesting book of coupons she made up. (sorry, no pics)

Last edited:

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
An original Italian edition of Machiavelli published by Mondadori, the same edition that Strauss used, which finally made reading the footnotes in Thoughts On Machiavelli possible.

acidboy

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score

man, reading this thread brought back memories. Vanity, Duck, Who, Bateman, Slim. ****, the forum really sucks now.

Fwiw, duck married that girl sometime back and now they have a cute baby girl.

Powertrip

Reaction score
Best I ever received was a Colt 1911. Given would be diamond earrings. It was something she had been wanting for a very long time.

goubiaiqin

Reaction score
yes,She stuck it under the windshield wiper on my car and left it there for me to "discover" in the morning.thanks
O2cpgJ

Last edited:

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

10/10, would read again, please provide further details, are subscriptions to your newsletter available, i'm definitely going to steal this idea, very unique thought, 5-star post, a+ content.

Matt

ex-m@Triate
Reaction score
Julia bought me a biplane flight over wineries outside Melbourne a couple years back. That was pretty badass.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads