• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Beard and moustard, protection for, hygiene?

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tuesday, I found a strange, hair in my caffe, prompting to spray it out, in surprise reaction. The result which, now displays on, my white bucks, sadly. The hair, it's my belief is, from the caffe engineer's, facial growth (reminding, Rasputin). Do you think, perhaps it's a worthly suggestion, that at the caffe, for the bearded and moustarded employees, to wear some protection, for hygiene? I imagine, some stocking material unless, technology has invented, another solution. To find such a, hair , at the moment of, consumption, can ruin 1's savory, of the foam thus to , soil all the morning.

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
I once had, a friend who worked in Costco's caffe of food (prepared) and he wore a hairnet over his beard.

DNW

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
I once had, a friend who worked in Costco's caffe of food (prepared) and he wore a hairnet over his beard.

Did it cover, from the, back of his head, to, the top of his, upper lip?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
No, from only, his underlip to, neckbeard area. A separate net was for, his head, as Lou Diamond, Standing and Delivering.

JBZ

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would be unhappy if someone served me a coffee with moustard in it.

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
No, from only, his underlip to, neckbeard area. A separate net was for, his head, as Lou Diamond, Standing and Delivering.

Was it for fashion, or hygiene ?

odoreater

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
,I have seen some of the, Chinese origin display, of the wearing of such a protection but they, did not have it the, beard and moustard.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Originally Posted by odoreater
,I have seen some of the, Chinese origin display, of the wearing of such a protection but they, did not have it the, beard and moustard.

Chinese beekeepers?

vaclava krishna

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by j
Hygiene.

How long do you think, the beard and moustard must grow, to require , protection ?

j

(stands for Jerk)
Admin
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
There is a rule in this state, any hair over a certain length, must be covered.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads