• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bags for sale: Monocle Yoshida Shorthauler / Orvis JW Hulme / Jack Spade / Filson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Britexpat

Reaction score
Group sale of some of my stuff and friends

Monocle Yoshida Porter shorthauler collaboration travel bag/briefcase

Asking price is 300$ + ship to USA/Canada (or deliver - I am in LA tomorrow (5th Oct) to Friday)

Full spec is here http://shop.monocle.com/travel/the-porter-shorthauler

Very good condition. All pouches are included plus a black 15" laptop sleeve (from levenger - http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLAT...=Category=15-877-1090|Level=2-3-4|pageid=5705)

I used to use the laptop pouch that came with the bag for shirts as it offers no protection

Reason for selling - i don't travel as much and i have a 13" laptop now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orvis "Made in USA" JW Hulme briefcase

I believe the very early Orvis products were made by JW Hulme. In any case, this is used but in great condition and has "Made in USA" on tag on inside.

Asking $175, + ship to Canada/USA (or deliver - I am in LA tomorrow (5th Oct) to Friday)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Spade messenger x 2

One is the newer computer field bag and the other is the original tech field bag which comes with laptop sleeve for 15"

The tech field bag is around $300 whereas the computer field bag is $195 new

Tech Field bag - $150 + ship
Computer field bag - $100 + ship

will ship to Canada/USA (or deliver - I am in LA tomorrow (5th Oct) to Friday)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filson 256 for sale - $120 + ship

will ship to Canada/USA (or deliver - I am in LA tomorrow (5th Oct) to Friday)

Attachments

• IMG_0465.JPG
    IMG_0465.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0473.JPG
    IMG_0473.JPG
    764 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_0471.JPG
    IMG_0471.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 48
  • IMG_0464.jpg
    IMG_0464.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads