1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

Bags for sale: Monocle Yoshida Shorthauler / Orvis JW Hulme / Jack Spade / Filson

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Britexpat, Oct 4, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Britexpat

Britexpat Well-Known Member

Group sale of some of my stuff and friends

Monocle Yoshida Porter shorthauler collaboration travel bag/briefcase

Asking price is 300$ + ship to USA/Canada (or deliver - I am in LA tomorrow (5th Oct) to Friday)

Full spec is here http://shop.monocle.com/travel/the-porter-shorthauler

Very good condition. All pouches are included plus a black 15" laptop sleeve (from levenger - http://www.levenger.com/PAGETEMPLAT...=Category=15-877-1090|Level=2-3-4|pageid=5705)

I used to use the laptop pouch that came with the bag for shirts as it offers no protection

Reason for selling - i don't travel as much and i have a 13" laptop now

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Orvis "Made in USA" JW Hulme briefcase

I believe the very early Orvis products were made by JW Hulme. In any case, this is used but in great condition and has "Made in USA" on tag on inside.

Asking $175, + ship to Canada/USA (or deliver - I am in LA tomorrow (5th Oct) to Friday)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack Spade messenger x 2

One is the newer computer field bag and the other is the original tech field bag which comes with laptop sleeve for 15"

The tech field bag is around $300 whereas the computer field bag is $195 new

Tech Field bag - $150 + ship
    Computer field bag - $100 + ship

will ship to Canada/USA (or deliver - I am in LA tomorrow (5th Oct) to Friday)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Filson 256 for sale - $120 + ship

will ship to Canada/USA (or deliver - I am in LA tomorrow (5th Oct) to Friday)

Last edited: Jan 18, 2012
  2. davesmith

davesmith Well-Known Member

pm sent! thank you

3. engar

engar Well-Known Member

4. terrorsquad

terrorsquad Well-Known Member

Is the filson still available?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.