• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovlov

Reaction score
The AFR had an offer in from Charles Tyrwhitt yesterday on shirts some people are not fans but the price point plus free delivery make them a good option for those less fiscally endowed. I still have a few I bought a few years ago which are in rotation and their oxford cloth are good for weekend winter casual wear.

ctshirts.com.au/u3aae
what's the offer? When I click the link it just takes me to their homepage. Everything seems to have their standard pricing. Or has it run out already?

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

My favourite Rasta band.... Bad Brains... OK it's Rasta Punk... If we're talking Ska The Specials are a class act "Ghost Town" anyone?
if you get a chance to see the Melbourne Ska Orchestra it's the best fun you can have with you pants on. Last time I saw them there were 30.musos on stage. They do all the classics, My Boy Lollipop, Rudi, Tide is High, etc

Gilmour

Reaction score
what's the offer? When I click the link it just takes me to their homepage. Everything seems to have their standard pricing. Or has it run out already?

The deal I noticed was if you buy 4 shirts you get them at $49.75 each.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

The deal I noticed was if you buy 4 shirts you get them at $49.75 each.

The offer is still live I don't know why but when you click the link it goes to the default home page but if you manually enter the link ctshirts.com.au/u3aae you get the right page. Shirts are $39 plus free delivery. Maybe one of the resident IT geeks can explain.

Or if that doesn't work the 1800 703 505 and cite the offer in Fridays AFR

Last edited:

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

What do you guys think of ventless suits? I saw a lovely Belvest suit in an op shop, but it had no vent. Very tempted to snag it in case someone wanted it, but I get the feeling that ventless is a deal-breaker. Am I right?

Some people (mostly Yanks) seem to get hung up* about single vent vs double vent vs ventless jackets. Personally, I could care less as long as it fits well and looks good. The oft-cited Cary Grant wore a ventless jacket in N x NW IIRC.

*Small pun there for the fellas.

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Single vent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them