• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Work had professional photos done for us today... went Navy suit, oxblood shoes and the star of the show Henry Carters peach linen silk tie - this thing received so many compliments even one from the photographer so thank you Jase for stocking such a lovely product and helping me tō keep from looking like a bum. when he gets em back in stock I wouldn't hesitate to jump on these for any members haven't already.

Blue Teal

Reaction score
Hi guys, been lurking here for a long time now, so I thought I'd introduce myself and thank you for all the useful information and advice I have been using.

Thanks to this thread, I now own a number of Henry Carter ties, and a suit from Suit Shop, so thanks to Jason and Rob for those great products. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep coming back!

kayhill

Reaction score
Cross post from the Luxire thread. Latest order arrived on Tuesday.

More pics and a review here. I was very impressed with the turnaround for the second order. Seems like subsequent orders will not take very long.

If anyone else ordered anything in late November, but hasn't received it yet, I think there's a good chance you'll get it before Xmas.

Last edited:

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hi guys, been lurking here for a long time now, so I thought I'd introduce myself and thank you for all the useful information and advice I have been using. 

Thanks to this thread, I now own a number of Henry Carter ties, and a suit from Suit Shop, so thanks to Jason and Rob for those great products. Keep up the good work, and I'll keep coming back!
welcome to the forum mate, glad you like my ties!

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So, yesterday I had my second fitting at Oscar Hunt. Was super impressed and super happy with my Suit. They were altering the lower back a little and adjusting the trousers. Going back Tuesday. Can't wait. Even got a black paisly lining which looks fantastic.

After that it was Birthday Drinks at Asian Beer Cafe which was nice.

EXCEPT......

I decided to go #sexyankles and didn't wear socks. With my new Red Wing Postmans. That was a mistake and a half.

I couldn't walk properly and I had to take them off once we left ABC because it hurt so much. They cut me the **** up.

So much pain. They better soften up. Looked real good though. Solid outfit.

Had my Sierra Trading post order come. Got heaps of Cedar Hangers, really happy with them. Smell so good too. All other suspicious wardrobe smells eliminated. Wish I had of done this years ago.

kayhill

Reaction score
After that it was Birthday Drinks at Asian Beer Cafe which was nice.

Man that looks nasty.

Had that happen to me once and I couldn't wear shoes to work (or play soccer) for a week and a half...

Also, Asian Beer Cafe?

Last edited:

lukejackson

Reaction score
Foxy, in October had my birthday drinks. New loafers, started wearing them 5 in the afternoon and got home around 6:30 or so. A far bit of walking I assume. Something similar but much much worse. The wounds are still not healed! Might even scar if I'm lucky. But yes, much worse than this. Much much worse. No pics though.... Fortunately.

Last edited:

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

you guys should've worn bandaids to protect your heals

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

So, yesterday I had my second fitting at Oscar Hunt. Was super impressed and super happy with my Suit. They were altering the lower back a little and adjusting the trousers. Going back Tuesday. Can't wait. Even got a black paisly lining which looks fantastic. After that it was Birthday Drinks at Asian Beer Cafe which was nice. EXCEPT...... I decided to go #sexyankles and didn't wear socks. With my new Red Wing Postmans. That was a mistake and a half. I couldn't walk properly and I had to take them off once we left ABC because it hurt so much. They cut me the **** up. So much pain. They better soften up. Looked real good though. Solid outfit.
You decided to not wear socks, with new boots? Served you right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics