• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Anyone got the new Paul Smith Red Ear Jeans?!?

lowietje30

Reaction score
Hi guys! I was wondering if somebody already has seen/bought the new PS Red Ear. Made in Okayama Japan, red dot version. http://www.paulsmith.co.uk/paul-smit...roductId=15313 Bought them in NY's Paul Smith store for 325$, the told me it was out for only 2 days. I hope there're some people who can tell me more about it, because what's at the PS site is about all red ears and not specific about mine. I also can't find anyone on the net who also got this one.. They've got some really beautiful red/pink/red and pink/red/pink selvedge (even in the coin pocket); and i also like the hand-made red dots at coin & back pocket, the inside of the pockets (see PS site), the multi-colour stitching at the buttonfly, the cross-stitching at the fly, the 100% copper buttons and rivets, the concealed back pocket rivets, etc. etc. Blue in Green writes in Feb '07 about the third season of Red Ear Made in Japan, so that would make this the fifth season.. Is that right? They also talk about a 15 times hank dyed and sun dried treatment of natural plant indigo; done by hand. And what about the so called flame torch treatment over the outside? If somebody can tell me more about these jeans, please do so!! Is this specific one also 13,5Oz, made one the 1920's wooden shuttle looms? The're PS Lmd, but limited for how many? IMO one of the most beautiful jeans in the world! Thanks, i aprreciate all info! I love my new jeans!!!!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads