• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

An improvement?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Oh **** son, soon you'll be the style equivelant of warm chinese tap water.

RE: the fit of your t-shirt- THAT **** ISN'T ******* TIGHT ENOUGH, NEEDS TO BE HELLA, CAUSE BREAST PAIN, TIGHT

bubbleboys

Reaction score
Originally Posted by hendrix
They are shaped like a running shoe and have the peeling up thing at the front.

They have that boat shoe/indy boot stitching on the toe area but aren't boat shoes or indies. (i don't really like the vamp stitching on either to be honest but they're SF approved)

they have mesh and holes.

Basically they're a running shoe:boat shoe hybrid, which is disgusting. Pretty much all hybrids are **** anyway, but why would you make a hybrid of a running shoe?

The belt is nice.

Do you want a nice casual shoe which isn't too schlubby?

Go SF approved.

Clarks Desert Boots: any colour will work but Grey Suede, Beeswax, Sand suede or flint suede are all extremely versatile.
The leather converse chucks are also versatile on the casual end.

thanks for the detailed explanation
gonna return these shoes first thing tomorrow and see if I can't pick up some clarks DBs before I leave the country for 3 months.

Originally Posted by Melo
Btw, my own experience with the J. Crew Vintage slim-fit jeans are that they look great new but stretch out horribly over time. I'd advise to wash them as little as possible or hand wash/ hang dry. As always, ymmv.

roger, thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by Listi
Those shoes are exceptionally terrible. Along the same lines, something actually stylish...

Cheap:

https://bassshoes.harborghb.com/cata...smens/start/13 (buckingham taupe kid suede)

Better:

http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatP...ault_color=Tan <--- copping myself for biz cas this summer.

the cheap one you posted looks exactly the same as the brooks brothers one. I'm sure there's material quality and construction differences but I wouldn't be able to tell them apart if you put them side by side.

Originally Posted by Eason
Oh **** son, soon you'll be the style equivelant of warm chinese tap water.

RE: the fit of your t-shirt- THAT **** ISN'T ******* TIGHT ENOUGH, NEEDS TO BE HELLA, CAUSE BREAST PAIN, TIGHT

...is warm chinese tap water fashionable? Is it at least a step in the right direction?

Eason

Bicurious Racist
Reaction score
Birth defects and cancer are always in style my main man

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads