• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A nice mention in Departures

rsp1

Reaction score
I love the picture of the pink shirt with darker pink mother of pearl buttons...

Alexander Kabbaz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you. It's one of my favorites. I'm hoping to bring it to the Regency ... if they ever send it back.
biggrin.gif

gorgekko

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great piece. Makes me even angrier I can't afford Mr. Kabbaz's services, ha ha

linux_pro

Reaction score
It just strengthens my feeling that all this would make for a wonderfully entertaining film.

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would love to see at least a picture. It angers me that Mr. Kabbaz is half a world away and I do not have a jet to send..

Fashionslave

Reaction score
Kudos to Mr.Kabbaz for some well deserved ink. Perusing the Departures fashion index,there are a number of excellent articles about J.M.Weston,Zegna,and a number of other fashion subjects.Great find.
thumbs-up.gif

Steve B.

Go Spurs Go
Reaction score
Alex,

Congrats.

Looking forward to proudly sporting one of your masterpieces to the Regency to meet you in person.

jester

Reaction score
It is not fair that only the insanely rich get to partake of such beauties. <sigh> Perhaps an 80% discount for those who work at nonprofits?
smile.gif

Roy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you all. For Roy ... although I would much rather the trip to Amsterdam. Â
smile.gif
DepPix.jpg
That pink button does look very sharp. Let's agree on this then, if you're ever in the neighbourhood of Amsterdam...
biggrin.gif
Very beautiful shirts on the picture
smile.gif

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Jester--
I know what you mean-- from what I understand, you cannot subscribe to departures magazine (which is one of the best mags in print); you have to have a minimum income of $100,000 and thus also the american express platinum.

I buy the issues on ebay, when I can find them. This new one looks REALLY good, too-- as does the one all about Naples and the tailors/ suit and shirt companies there (still trying to get a hold of that issue).

Manton

RINO
Reaction score
This is most true.

Some years back, they had an issue with descriptions and photos of some six bespoke taiors (or companies) and their work. I managed to get one (free) simply by pleading with an AmEx telephone operator. How or why this worked I have no idea. Perhaps it helped that I am a Green Card holder, but not much, I bet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads