• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

A Curated Best of (with extra curation!)

Wallcloud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In before pic of Vox in the back of a car

I have it someplace....

Maybe it is on a different computer. White shirt and camel DB, if memory serves.

Stugotes

Reaction score
Such beautiful suits from iammatt (except that b/w-stripe-thing) - are they all Rubinacci?

sugarbutch

Bearded Prick
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I take it that everyone thought my Five was a perfect list. And they were right!

Cantabrigian

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Such beautiful suits from iammatt (except that b/w-stripe-thing) - are they all Rubinacci?

I believe it's seersucker but that's unlikely to change your opinion.

All Rubinacci IIRC, since the original Matt has given up on CM

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don't know how much fanboi-ing I'm allowed but here are some of the best that I was able to find without too much effort. .

This one generated quite a bit of discussion. Not sure how I feel about it,

Couple moar good ones from TRINI's pre-2010 thread

but yeah, good stuff fo sho.

There's a pic of @Eustace Tilley looking great in a DB sans tie. I do it sometimes in summer too.

id like to see that. i have a DB arrived next week, and would like examples of how to wear it well, sans tie.

I take it that everyone thought my Five was a perfect list. And they were right!

obvi.

Last edited:

Gus

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All of those pics of matt are :slayer:. He really set the bar for Styleforum - great clothes, great fit, classic combos (well except one), and best of all great robot pose.

Claghorn

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Quit kopping mo' RTW. Get some Formosa bespoke.

He has to get RTW. He doesn't kop for the clothing. He kops for the tags. He has an entire collection of them. I've seen pictures.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Quit kopping mo' RTW. Get some Formosa bespoke.

I cant afford that. DB on the way is not RTW tho. Its a custom job from Panta. I expect it to be awesome.

He has to get RTW. He doesn't kop for the clothing. He kops for the tags. He has an entire collection of them. I've seen pictures.

This is only partially true.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

TTO

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Neither of my Formosa suits from NMWA had tags.

:(

Can you not get a shirt maker to create some special, bespoke, monogrammed tags and get them stitched to the sleeve, you know, like those pricks who leave the @POLO' tags on the cuff of their sports coat ( sorry, they just piss me off an unreasonable extent ) !
Actually, I kinda like the idea of custom tags in an ironic, knowing, piss taking kind of way ?!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads