• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

11/20 Price Drop!: Men's Medium Coats: Polo Ralph Lauren Casual Tan Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zackb911

Reaction score
Ok time for another closet purge, as usual I like to give SF'ers first dibs before eBay. I'm selling dress shirts and casual shirts mostly sized: 15.5/16/Medium, Jackets mostly Mediums, and some BBBF pants in a BB3.

I have a few more things I'll be listing this week. Anything with a dry cleaning tag you can assume is fresh from the cleaner, anything without one just assume may have been worn since last laundered.

1. All prices include shipping USPS and PayPal fees.
  2. I only ship within the US, sorry International shipping is a pain and not worth it.
  3. Everything is sold AS-IS, I do my best to describe accurately and check each item but remember these are used items.
  4. This is all my personal stuff, not thrifted merchandise.
  5. PayPal for Payment, send it as a regular payment for goods so that I can print your label right through PayPal. i.e. do NOT send it as a gift.
  6. Want a discount? Buy more stuff and I'll do mutli-item discounts.

Let's start off with jackets... Shirts, Pants, etc will have their own threads to keep things organized.

3.) Polo Ralph Lauren coat. Your classic timeless prep coat in a Mens Medium. This is great for Fall/Spring weather as it feels lightly insulated. It has probably been worn 5-10 times. I did notice the cuffs look a touch dirty but the rest of the coat is clean and the tag does have instructions for machine washing.

$45 --> $40 Shipped

ALL BELOW ARE SOLD:
2.) Tumi TECH casual rain jacket in Mens Medium. Very nice military style with a great Tumi fit. I may have worn this once, if at all. I just have way too many coats than a guy needs. There is a zipped up hood in the collar as well.

$OLD

1.) Banana Republic trench rain coat in Mens Medium. This is a great slim fitting Rain Coat that I picked up off of eBay brand new. I've worn it 2-3 times but it is a bit slim for me and too slim for me to wear with a suit. It is very good looking with a removable liner.

$OLD

Attachments

• IMAG0266_zps6f47cb2f.jpg
    IMAG0266_zps6f47cb2f.jpg
    193 KB · Views: 7
  • IMAG0274_zps6a27cd62.jpg
    IMAG0274_zps6a27cd62.jpg
    177.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMAG0275_zpsde89ea66.jpg
    IMAG0275_zpsde89ea66.jpg
    181.6 KB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 98 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics