• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

$1,250 BNIB Edward Green Chelsea in Dark Oak Antique UK 9 F / US 10 D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
First Class Shoes, not Rejects or Seconds.

Box fresh and unworn.

82 last

The size is a UK 9 in F width which is translated - a US 10 D. However, please make sure you know your Edward Green size.

If you wear the John Lobb in UK 9 or Crockett Jones in UK 9 or Nike Air Max in UK 9 these will fit great!

Tracked postage at cost, though it will be quite cheap. Shoes are located in EUROPE.

Included:

Original Box
Original Shoe Bags
Edward Green Towel

Not interested in the lowball offers as these are very rare to come by in this size and colour. Never on sale.

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0625.jpg
    IMG_0625.jpg
    320.9 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    271.7 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0627.jpg
    IMG_0627.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_0634.jpg
    IMG_0634.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

NewStart

Reaction score
It seems that you did not have much luck with the EG Chelsea, I can't recall how many pairs of Chelsea you have had to let go.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It seems that you did not have much luck with the EG Chelsea, I can't recall how many pairs of Chelsea you have had to let go.
LOL. I lost count. However If anything good came out of the hassle is that I am now certain of size and the last I need.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Alright .. I got a ton of interest for these via PM so it would be best if I advise here about some things to save us PM texting time.

The Price is firm.

The postage to USA would be about $30 via USPS Priority International - Tracked 5-8 business days.

Last edited:

ThatGuy

Reaction score
Hi, I am an Alden US 9D on the Barrie last. Would you happen to know if this would fit me? Anyone can help? I couldn't find information on sizing for the 82F last.

Nikola

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I am an Alden US 9D on the Barrie last. Would you happen to know if this would fit me? Anyone can help? I couldn't find information on sizing for the 82F last.
Too late for a reply, but I will try to provide the answer for other interested parties. Best would be to check your Nike air max size. If you are wearing a US 10 than these will fit great. I am not familiar with alden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads