1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

$1,250 BNIB Edward Green Chelsea in Dark Oak Antique UK 9 F / US 10 D

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by Nikola, Apr 24, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nikola

Nikola Well-Known Member

First Class Shoes, not Rejects or Seconds.

Box fresh and unworn.

82 last

The size is a UK 9 in F width which is translated - a US 10 D. However, please make sure you know your Edward Green size.

If you wear the John Lobb in UK 9 or Crockett Jones in UK 9 or Nike Air Max in UK 9 these will fit great!

Tracked postage at cost, though it will be quite cheap. Shoes are located in EUROPE.

Included:

Original Box
    Original Shoe Bags
    Edward Green Towel

Not interested in the lowball offers as these are very rare to come by in this size and colour. Never on sale.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2016
  2. clee1982

clee1982 Well-Known Member

3. stanchri

stanchri Well-Known Member

Shame you don't have smaller feet...

4. NewStart

NewStart Well-Known Member

It seems that you did not have much luck with the EG Chelsea, I can't recall how many pairs of Chelsea you have had to let go.

5. Nikola

Nikola Well-Known Member

LOL. I lost count. However If anything good came out of the hassle is that I am now certain of size and the last I need.

6. Nikola

Nikola Well-Known Member

Alright .. I got a ton of interest for these via PM so it would be best if I advise here about some things to save us PM texting time.

The Price is firm.

The postage to USA would be about $30 via USPS Priority International - Tracked 5-8 business days.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2016
  7. razl

razl Well-Known Member

8. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Well-Known Member

Hi, I am an Alden US 9D on the Barrie last. Would you happen to know if this would fit me? Anyone can help? I couldn't find information on sizing for the 82F last.

9. Nikola

Nikola Well-Known Member

Too late for a reply, but I will try to provide the answer for other interested parties. Best would be to check your Nike air max size. If you are wearing a US 10 than these will fit great. I am not familiar with alden.

10. Nikola

Nikola Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.