Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0, Paul Harnden, Taichi Murakami,... Last post on Yesterday at 5:52 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- The Editorial thread Last post on 10/12/15 at 4:40pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Yohji, Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love The Looser Fit (Yohji Yamamoto Thread) Last post on 2/6/16 at 10:19am in Streetwear and Denim
- The official list of online stores Last post on 1/30/16 at 4:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- Men's clothes & shoes sizes--- Why are there so few Mediums 42R & 10.5 - 11 shoes? Last post on 10/8/15 at 11:33pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Holiday sales guide - 2015
Last edited: 12/26/15
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales ListLast edited: 12/1/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Page 4992post #74866 of 1387287/7/13 at 2:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #74867 of 1387287/7/13 at 2:58pmpost #74868 of 1387287/7/13 at 3:02pmpost #74869 of 1387287/7/13 at 3:04pmQuote:
Had to look this up as I had never heard of the 2.0.
(Also that lens is missing the front piece anyways so would not have been worth it anyways.post #74870 of 1387287/7/13 at 3:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by DanM
Awesome link! Definitely brings back memories of the local department stores that Cincinnati used to be littered with. I remember going to the Cherry Grove McAlpin's with my mother ever weekend.post #74871 of 1387287/7/13 at 3:05pmpost #74872 of 1387287/7/13 at 3:22pm^ none are drakes, but all are great ties!
Glad you are all down for a scavenger hunt. I think it would be fun. And yes, all items found in a thrift shop will be included. Ive got some great ideas already, but look forward to hearing more suggestions.post #74873 of 1387287/7/13 at 3:27pmpost #74874 of 1387287/7/13 at 3:43pmQuote:
+1 I thought the Hand Made in England label was a Drakes thing. Does it have an MD on the content tag? I thought T&A made the RLPL ties. Could be wrong though.post #74875 of 1387287/7/13 at 3:50pmpost #74876 of 1387287/7/13 at 3:56pmpost #74877 of 1387287/7/13 at 4:00pmpost #74878 of 1387287/7/13 at 4:05pmQuote:
+1. I was thinking maybe a cell phone pic of the item and maybe hold a small piece of paper in front of the said item with your SF user name?post #74879 of 1387287/7/13 at 4:08pmpost #74880 of 1387287/7/13 at 4:32pm
So while Greg was in York PA, finding the cuff links I strategically left for him to find, I was finding these a mere 6 miles away.
Bronze with Rust Colored Sparkle Stone
Etched Japanese Scene - TAKEN
Globes, perfect for a travel agent
Bronze with Carved MOPs
Etched Celluloid with Crystal
Bronze and Amber
Etched "R" wrap-around
Double Ended White MOP
Sterling Silver Siamese Goddess of Lightning
Edited by capnwes - 7/7/13 at 5:01pm
This thread is locked
- The official thrift/discount store bragging thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Black Friday 2015: The Styleforum Sales List
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 3 seconds ago
- › Creases on a doble-breasted suit 1 minute ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 1 minute ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's,... 1 minute ago
- › Engineered Garments SS 16 3 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 3 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 3 minutes ago
- › RANCOURT & Co. Shoes - Made in Maine 4 minutes ago
- › Cars We Drive! 5 minutes ago
- › Boots Boots Boots - For Boot Guys Only 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
- › Comparison of shoe products - Lexol vs Saphir...