Went at lunch... Didn't end up with anything but a weird story
Guy: You look just like a lawyer, man
Me: Hey! That's not very nice (smiling) (Sorry, lawyers!)
... some back and forth... apparently he likes public defenders...
Me: I build software
Guy: Oh, you've got a good job then
Me: It's okay, depends on the day
... he slides up next to me and lowers his voice...
Guy: Ever do any hacking? Can you hack the DMV?
Me: No, I just build it. Never done any hacking, it's too dangerous
Guy: Okay, they've got this thing with DUI's now and I need someone to clear it. I'd pay good money.
What I left behind
- Size 9 AE's, 9C Bradley norwegian split toes and 9D Hadley single monk straps... both over $10 and not new
- 42R Hickey Freeman navy blazer with brass buttons... From the '95 Ryder Cup here in Rochester. The buttons said Ryder Cup on them and the tag said it was for the '95 Ryder Cup. Not sure if I should have kopped, but I've got too much to sell. Thoughts?
- Around 42R Jack Victor Montreal Orange / Burnt Umber SC
- 52 EU Lubiam 1911 in a gaudy (IMO) black and gold weave
- A couple XL PRL wool norwegian weave sweaters
I was going to buy a nice navy blue with red and green edge PRL cricket sweater, wool, silk, and linen blend. Unfortunately there was a big line and that guy was in it with a cart full of crap including like 30 VHS tapes, so I decided it wasn't worth waiting.
I can go back for that other stuff if anyone wants me to proxy