Would be handy if you were a golf pro maybe
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 3/3/15 at 7:09am in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket, Petrosolaum, and Jun...
Last edited: 6/22/15
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate ItLast edited: 5/7/15
- Lanieri Presents: Deep Into the BlueLast edited: 4/13/15
- Choosing Men's Designer SuitsLast edited: 11/8/13
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Bespoke England
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- Blue Owl
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Elite Suits
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Foster & Son
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- Neo Nouveau
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Vastrm Fashion
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Australian Members - Page 807post #12091 of 634124/16/12 at 3:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12092 of 634124/16/12 at 4:28pmQuote:
A Single Man looks great because it was directed by Tom Fordpost #12093 of 634124/16/12 at 4:31pmpost #12094 of 634124/16/12 at 4:40pm
It's interesting you say that because at times Tom Ford is shown wearing jackets that are rather lengthy in the sleeves, display collar gap and trousers that break multiple times and have an excess of fabric around his calves. The voluminous nature of the trousers is clearly excusable because it's a matter of stylistic preference, but the fact that his sleeves and trousers are sometimes too long is disappointing because he charges upwards of 4K for one of his suits.
In any case, A Single Man is an enjoyable film.post #12095 of 634124/16/12 at 4:56pmpost #12096 of 634124/16/12 at 5:14pmpost #12097 of 634124/16/12 at 5:16pmpost #12098 of 634124/16/12 at 5:22pm
Uniqlo in the UK is the only one that buy online from. I did hear a rumour that they were opening a store in Melbourne soon. Anyone care to comment?
Unfortunately, not many AS in 9.5UK on AFPOS although the suede loafers look great!post #12099 of 634124/16/12 at 5:24pm
Geez, 44? imagine if you got the size wrong.lol
Quote:Originally Posted by blahman
Thats an interesting way of selling polos:
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Code=MP00429&Section_Id=298post #12100 of 634124/16/12 at 5:27pmQuote:
The rumours been floating around for ages. I think it was from articles surrounding the opening of GAP and Zara stores that Uniqlo and H&M also showed interest in opening stores in Australia.post #12101 of 634124/16/12 at 5:47pmpost #12102 of 634124/16/12 at 6:09pmpost #12103 of 634124/16/12 at 6:13pmSo anyone want to use that whole SFX anniversary thing as an excuse for a meetup?
And we can call it the 'Well Dressed Sausage Fest 2012 Extravaganza'. 4-5th May apparently.
Was thinking of making the Super Junior concert on 5th of May as Official SF meetup activity, but unfortunately it seems that the concert is now cancelled.post #12104 of 634124/16/12 at 6:18pmpost #12105 of 634124/16/12 at 6:25pm
- Australian Members
Styleforum Top Picks
- Mad Men Is Totally Wrong About Suits and I Hate It
- › Viberg for Styleforum GMTO Pre-orders, Round 2, 2015 - Proposal... 22 seconds ago
- › French Tailoring Thread (e.g. Camps de Luca, Cifonelli, Smalto and... 47 seconds ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 59 seconds ago
- › SPIER & MACKAY - Official Affiliate Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Gaziano & Girling Appreciation & Shoe Appreciation Theard 3 minutes ago
- › HOF: Labels, heels and nail patterns - Secrets to ID the maker 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 6 minutes ago
- › THE OFFICIAL "streetwear" BALLER BOOT/SHOE THREAD ***700usd Min*** 6 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 7 minutes ago
- › St. Crispin's Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Timberland Men's Authentics 3-Eye Classic Lug Boat Shoe by Basil Ecurie
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 3: The StyFoJapan Meetup!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 1: It Begins! Ring Jacket,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 5: We Dye Stuff Blue
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 6: Junky Special,...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 7: This Is The End
- › The #StyFoJapan EDC
- › The Styleforum x Huckberry Father's Day...
- › Fok's Gift Guide for Dads Who Refuse to...