Would be handy if you were a golf pro maybe
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- How does this grey suit brown shoe combo look? Last post on 4/22/12 at 10:47pm in Classic Menswear
- (Official?) Fit Critique Thread Last post on 7/29/15 at 1:07pm in Classic Menswear
- Bold suits - choosing the rest of the look Last post on 4/13/11 at 3:34pm in Classic Menswear
- Pls critique my 1st bespoke suit Last post on 8/12/11 at 9:08am in Classic Menswear
- Suit critique, please. (Bespoke Beijing) Last post on 4/25/11 at 3:44am in Classic Menswear
Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?
Last edited: 2/8/16
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89Last edited: 1/29/16
- What Should I Wear for the Holidays?Last edited: 12/20/15
- How to Build an Amazing Work Wardrobe for $1200Last edited: 11/24/15
- Deals of the Week: October 5th, 2015Last edited: 10/6/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Australian Members - Page 807post #12091 of 679464/16/12 at 3:57pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #12092 of 679464/16/12 at 4:28pmQuote:
A Single Man looks great because it was directed by Tom Fordpost #12093 of 679464/16/12 at 4:31pmpost #12094 of 679464/16/12 at 4:40pm
It's interesting you say that because at times Tom Ford is shown wearing jackets that are rather lengthy in the sleeves, display collar gap and trousers that break multiple times and have an excess of fabric around his calves. The voluminous nature of the trousers is clearly excusable because it's a matter of stylistic preference, but the fact that his sleeves and trousers are sometimes too long is disappointing because he charges upwards of 4K for one of his suits.
In any case, A Single Man is an enjoyable film.post #12095 of 679464/16/12 at 4:56pmpost #12096 of 679464/16/12 at 5:14pmpost #12097 of 679464/16/12 at 5:16pmGents, if you havent already done so, seems like A Fine Pair of Shoes has a big number of their shoes on clearance. Most notable are the number of discontinued AS shoes for as low as 80GBP for some and only 120GBP for the rest. Hop on it!
AS Westminster tan wholecuts 270 down to 120!!!!post #12098 of 679464/16/12 at 5:22pm
Uniqlo in the UK is the only one that buy online from. I did hear a rumour that they were opening a store in Melbourne soon. Anyone care to comment?
Unfortunately, not many AS in 9.5UK on AFPOS although the suede loafers look great!post #12099 of 679464/16/12 at 5:24pm
Geez, 44? imagine if you got the size wrong.lol
Quote:Originally Posted by blahman
Thats an interesting way of selling polos:
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Code=MP00429&Section_Id=298post #12100 of 679464/16/12 at 5:27pmQuote:
The rumours been floating around for ages. I think it was from articles surrounding the opening of GAP and Zara stores that Uniqlo and H&M also showed interest in opening stores in Australia.post #12101 of 679464/16/12 at 5:47pmpost #12102 of 679464/16/12 at 6:09pmpost #12103 of 679464/16/12 at 6:13pmSo anyone want to use that whole SFX anniversary thing as an excuse for a meetup?
And we can call it the 'Well Dressed Sausage Fest 2012 Extravaganza'. 4-5th May apparently.
Was thinking of making the Super Junior concert on 5th of May as Official SF meetup activity, but unfortunately it seems that the concert is now cancelled.post #12104 of 679464/16/12 at 6:18pmpost #12105 of 679464/16/12 at 6:25pm
This thread is locked
- Australian Members
- Erik's picks: streetstyle from Pitti Uomo 89
- › Cool furniture, design objects and desiderata 1 minute ago
- › Crockett & Jones MTO Central 1 minute ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 2 minutes ago
- › Enzo Bonafe Handmade Shoes. 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 3 minutes ago
- › Viberg Boots 4 minutes ago
- › Why Hillary will be the next POTUS 4 minutes ago
- › Fit check for first pair of loafers 4 minutes ago
- › Edward Green Appreciation: Pictures, Info, and Where to Buy 5 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?