or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Australian Members - Page 807

post #12091 of 52334
Can you ever have too many polo shirts? I think the answer to that is now yes.

Would be handy if you were a golf pro maybe
post #12092 of 52334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe View Post

Sorry I didn't see your post. A Single Man is a great "style" movie and Colin firth looks really good. Everything is very simple the way I like it and timeless. His house in it is especially fantastic as well as the merc he drives.

A Single Man looks great because it was directed by Tom Ford
post #12093 of 52334

Does anyone know where I can purchase uniqlo t shorts online that deliver to australia ?

post #12094 of 52334
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli View Post

A Single Man looks great because it was directed by Tom Ford

It's interesting you say that because at times Tom Ford is shown wearing jackets that are rather lengthy in the sleeves, display collar gap and trousers that break multiple times and have an excess of fabric around his calves. The voluminous nature of the trousers is clearly excusable because it's a matter of stylistic preference, but the fact that his sleeves and trousers are sometimes too long is disappointing because he charges upwards of 4K for one of his suits.

In any case, A Single Man is an enjoyable film.
post #12095 of 52334
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbernard View Post

Does anyone know where I can purchase uniqlo t shorts online that deliver to australia ?

ebay, or some guys on here were offering uk proxy services.
post #12096 of 52334
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoli View Post


A Single Man looks great because it was directed by Tom Ford


yup im quite aware of that

post #12097 of 52334
Gents, if you havent already done so, seems like A Fine Pair of Shoes has a big number of their shoes on clearance. Most notable are the number of discontinued AS shoes for as low as 80GBP for some and only 120GBP for the rest. Hop on it!

AS Westminster tan wholecuts 270 down to 120!!!!
post #12098 of 52334
Quote:
Originally Posted by fox81 View Post


ebay, or some guys on here were offering uk proxy services.


Uniqlo in the UK is the only one that buy online from. I did hear a rumour that they were opening a store in Melbourne soon. Anyone care to comment?

 

Unfortunately, not many AS in 9.5UK on AFPOS although the suede loafers look great!

post #12099 of 52334

Geez, 44? imagine if you got the size wrong.lol
 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahman View Post

Thats an interesting way of selling polos:
http://www.brooksbrothers.com/IWCatProductPage.process?Merchant_Id=1&Product_Code=MP00429&Section_Id=298

 

 

post #12100 of 52334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerry Nelson View Post



Uniqlo in the UK is the only one that buy online from. I did hear a rumour that they were opening a store in Melbourne soon. Anyone care to comment?

Unfortunately, not many AS in 9.5UK on AFPOS although the suede loafers look great!

The rumours been floating around for ages. I think it was from articles surrounding the opening of GAP and Zara stores that Uniqlo and H&M also showed interest in opening stores in Australia.
post #12101 of 52334
One of you guys walking up Russell Street this morning? Grey suit, pink shirt, burgundy knit tie (official?) and some black captoes.
post #12102 of 52334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selvaggio View Post

Can you ever have too many polo shirts? I think the answer to that is now yes.
Would be handy if you were a golf pro maybe

I agree. It's easy to find yourself with excess numbers. Especially as they are perennially discounted.
post #12103 of 52334
So anyone want to use that whole SFX anniversary thing as an excuse for a meetup?

And we can call it the 'Well Dressed Sausage Fest 2012 Extravaganza'. 4-5th May apparently.

Was thinking of making the Super Junior concert on 5th of May as Official SF meetup activity, but unfortunately it seems that the concert is now cancelled.
post #12104 of 52334

The uniqo online store in the UK says they do not deliver outside of the UK, I have found some from ebay seller HKasiamall, so I have ordered from them.

post #12105 of 52334
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimbosaurus View Post

One of you guys walking up Russell Street this morning? Grey suit, pink shirt, burgundy knit tie (official?) and some black captoes.

could almost be me, but for a mauve shirt and purple knit tie. around 9.15am?
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Australian Members