Recent Images In This Thread
- topicClothingtagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryDress Pantstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryFootweartagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- categoryShirtstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
- topicShoestagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoes Explainedtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- topicShoe Sizingtagged by Cleav, 2/21/15
- categorySuitstagged by SYSTEM, 7/18/11
Related Forum Threads
- Rock Your Socks- show your sock, shoe & pant combos Last post on 2/11/16 at 5:25pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF AUG 24, 2015 Last post on 8/29/15 at 4:46pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 20, 2015 Last post on 7/28/15 at 1:12pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF JUL 6, 2015 Last post on 7/12/15 at 5:06pm in Classic Menswear
- NEW MEMBER INQUIRIES & QUICK QUESTIONS- CLASSIC MENSWEAR: WK OF APR 20, 2015 Last post on 4/26/15 at 5:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Definitive FAQ and/or Wiki on Alden Footwear
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizingLast edited: 1/27/16
- What Should I Ask My Groomsmen to Wear?Last edited: 9/2/13
- What does it mean to Relast a shoe?Last edited: 2/8/16
- How do I polish my shoes but preserve the color of the contrast...Last edited: 2/8/16
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear) - Page 682
Styleforum Top Pickspost #10217 of 322039/25/11 at 9:05pmpost #10218 of 322039/25/11 at 10:23pmpost #10219 of 322039/26/11 at 6:46amQuote:
Thanks for the welcome and the explanation, man. I didn´t know about the 45-day probation. I was merely just looking to buy a burberry prorsum leather jacket from the awesome 2010-2011 spring collection. i know it´s a long shot to find someone who is actually selling one, but maybe I´m lucky and I end up finding one.
post #10220 of 322039/26/11 at 6:50am
Thanks for the welcome and for clearing some doubts. I was merely just looking to buy a Burberry prorsum leather jacket from the spring 2010-11 collection. i know it´s a long shot to find specifically that and someone who is actually selling his in the site, but it can´t hurt to try.post #10221 of 322039/26/11 at 10:44ampost #10222 of 322039/26/11 at 10:56amQuote:Their Milano line would better suit you than Fitzgerald.Originally Posted by yimmy
I recently started a new job and I'm looking to get some trousers. The trousers I'm currently wearing are from a Lanvin suit I purchased. Looking for something relatively slim fitting(5'7, 150lbs). The Brooks Brothers Fitzgerald seem it may be a good fit. Any recommendations?post #10223 of 322039/26/11 at 11:46amQuote:
Black suit, black shoes. As for the tie... black or shades of gray, or patterns that include black. Black suits are much more restrictive than gray.post #10224 of 322039/26/11 at 12:21pmQuote:
Are you working as a waiter? What kind of job requires a black suit?post #10225 of 322039/26/11 at 4:30pm
Does anybody know of an online retailer that sells a wide range of Harmont and Blaine offerings, preferably in North America? I know Yoox always seems to have a smattering of their stuff, but I'm hoping to find a place with more on offer.
I know logos are not kosher for the majority here, and generally speaking I agree. My wife, who is allergic to dogs, loves dachshunds and I think she would get a kick out of the logo on a sport shirt or polo. So for her, i am making an exception.
Thanks.post #10226 of 322039/26/11 at 4:37pmpost #10227 of 322039/26/11 at 5:15pmpost #10228 of 322039/26/11 at 5:46pmQuote:
Nope, it's a retail men's clothing store (harry rosen). I've already asked if I could wear any other colour suit and unfortunately I can't, so just want to make the most out of what I've got to work with (which would be shoes and tie).post #10229 of 322039/26/11 at 5:58pmpost #10230 of 322039/26/11 at 6:43pm
I am looking for a new casual belt to wear with jeans.I currently am looking ate the YSL (the large logo) belt/ Hermes Classic H Belt? Does anyone have any other suggestions for a casual belt besides these two brands? and if not which one would you select? I am leaning towards the hermes because it is reversible....
This belt will mainly be worn with jeans and either a polo or dress shirt, and maybe occasionally a t-shirt.
- Ask A Question, Get An Answer... - Post All Quick Questions Here (Classic menswear)
Styleforum Top Picks
- Allen Edmond Park Avenue sizing
- › GentlemensFootwear.com (CARMINA, EDWARD GREEN, DRAKES, CAPPELLI) -... 17 seconds ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 47 seconds ago
- › EXTREMELY ADVANCED: official oversized/next level clothing thread 58 seconds ago
- › ethan's Musing on the Near East 1 minute ago
- › Artisanal Clothing and accessories discussion (MA+, CCP, Layer-0,... 2 minutes ago
- › Random fashion thoughts - Part II (A New Hope) 2 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 4 minutes ago
- › The Official Alden Thread for 2016 - Share reviews, sizing, advice,... 6 minutes ago
- › Ten Ties, Five Jackets (10/5 thread) 6 minutes ago
- › Things That Are Bothering You, Got You All Hibbeldy-Jibbeldy, or... 7 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Exclusive Indochino Sale! 2 Suits for 800$...
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?