• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Other Forums you frequent?

Big A

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The discussion on the (apparent?) demise of the Fedora Lounge led me to wonder where else SF members post (or lurk) RE: clothing / style. I used to frequent AAAC as well, have dropped off the radar there. Other than that I don't frequent other clothing forums (just a ducati site and a jag message board - required reading when you own an old jag and don't have a witch doctor handy).

I was wondering where others go?

IUtoSLU

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No forums, but a couple blogs (sartorialist and a suitable wardrobe)

porcelain monkey

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IUtoSLU
No forums, but a couple blogs (sartorialist and a suitable wardrobe)

Same here.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Not related to style in any way, but I frequent Dealbreaker (the wall street "tabloid" blog) and the geek site Slashdot.

DocHolliday

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
SF is my primary forum, by far. I still post at AA, though much less frequently than I used to. I also read FNB (go on ... admit it), Sartorialist and Will's blog.

Periodically I'll browse other blogs, but find many tend to be too dogmatic, inaccurate or repetitive of what's already on the forums.

edmorel

Quality Seller!!
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Really just this forum, haven't posted/nor read AA in months and I used to post on FNB and read it regularly, but haven't really been by that neck of the woods on a regular basis for a while. Between this, the pr0n sites, ebay and work, I'm pretty much set for the day.

0b5cur1ty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For style/clothes, this is where I post, though I also lurk on stijlforum.nl (the Dutch style forum).

Otherwise I frequent some watch forums (but post much less than I used to as my watch habit has settled down a bit): Timezone, the international Seiko forum, horlogeforum.nl (again, the Dutch equivalent of Timezone).

Also read the 'A Suitable Wardrobe' and Sartorialist blogs.

ozonemania

Reaction score
SF is the main forum on mens style that I go to. I do lurk on others but rarely go now. You can talk about forum culture (each is different) and the culture here appeals to me. Also I like the way the site is set up and the way it looks more than the others. It would be nice to have more choices out there, if only for the reason you get exposed to more points of view. And these points of view injected into discussions here helps keep this forum vibrant. There have been times when reading this forum where I felt the 'style groupthink' was particularly strong. Sometimes in a good way, other times not.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by DocHolliday
SF is my primary forum, by far. I still post at AA, though much less frequently than I used to. I also read FNB (go on ... admit it), Sartorialist and Will's blog.

+1 on all counts

supercarl

Reaction score
What is FNB?
blush.gif

speedster.8

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by supercarl
What is FNB?
blush.gif

The Inquisition is coming to get you ... For me, AAAC TLL souliers noveporte. Cars (boxer engines)! watches, wines & alpine related. But the price for most wasted time probably goes to:
bigstar[1].gif
SF
rimshot.gif

JetBlast

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I post the most here on SF. I also browse Airliners.net daily, as well as The Watchdesk (fire department forum) and Fairfax Underground (forum on Northern Virginia happenings).

JB

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads