Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 10:08 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2732post #40966 of 478587/19/16 at 4:12pmpost #40967 of 478587/19/16 at 4:40pmThread Starter
There never were any pants man….Quote:
Basic BB pays my mortgage most months. True story.post #40968 of 478587/19/16 at 5:01pm
I tried to post this from my iphone earlier, and it didn't show up. Soooo....
A little thrift near me is going out of business. Everything is 30% off. Saw this pair of split-toe black calfskin monkstraps by Joseph Abboud today. Leather soles, nailed heels. I will be happy to proxy - about $14 plus shipping.post #40969 of 478587/19/16 at 5:13pm
Haven't posted in a minute, haven't really had the time to go out for self, carved some out, its the dog days of thrifting, shits depressing out there...
Zegna x2....Ferragfamo x8...........Zegna x4, Drakes, Rooster Madder Wool Challis, and two English made Knit flat ends
Hilditch, Smalto Wool/Silk, Hermes x2, Brioni x3, GUCCI!
Trevalyn thriftening which was fucking dope...x9 Chanel, Hermes x2, Bijan (99% sure this was made by Ricci), Gianni, Ferragamo, Bowring & Arundel (UK), Talbot Ldt Edt for LA Country club Members only....don't Golf, but moms did the interior on that spot, feel like I'm worthy of ownership.
3 NWT Avi Rossini store brand shirts. Crazy one is 100% silk. I was under the impression that Borrelli does their house line but I'm pretty sure these are Brioni.....Loro P button up x2, Polo x1
Barba (Mint, been a while since i've grabbed one of these, forgot how nice these shirts are) and never cop vines, but this shit looked different and its NWT's so fuck it.
MINT Vilebrequin 100% linen, Turnbull x3
Ugly fucking RLPL Cotton Polos x5........Borrelli, Isaia, Tom Ford (Premium line...Italy made, not swiss or turkey)
Brioni Polo, Brioni S/S linen.............Isaia, Borrelli, RLPL
Loro Piana button up, Brioni denim
Loro Piana 100% Cashmere sweaters x3
Really nice Collezioni jacket, Cashmere, mini crowsfoot weave
Some Zegna from the early 90s, if not older....but love me cashmere Zegna
Probably my favorite come up, only seen one of these before ever. Sulka Suit, manufacturered by Brioni.
Hate thrifting pants. Love Isaia. Bought Isaia.
RRL Cotton Safari Jacket
BY FAR the nicest Armani suit I've ever thrifted, recent tags, 90 wool 10 Cash
Gorgeous Brioni blazer, 80% Cash, 20% Silk
Bought this cuz I was under the impression Neil Barret was still that premo shit it was a few years back....looks like they sold out to the man though. I don't want it. if you want it message me. Message #3 gets it. I want nothing, just pay shipping. Triple patch pocket, size Medium.
Armani Italy 80% Silk 20% Cash, nice summer jacket
This thing is really fucking ugly but the price was right, triple patch, 100% cash.
Zegna Trofeo blazer, the blue is much more prominent it person, its actually quite nice
This one had me torn, premium fabric, nice pattern, tasteful and versatile pattern and colorway, Full Canvas construction, Wool Silk blend sourced from Italy...........jacket made in China. I bought it obviously, it's fate is still up in the air though.
Polo Italy Royal Blue Cotton Blazer by Cantarelli
Copped this Gustin piece just cuz I know theres a few of you out there that love this shit, was gonna just toss this up for grabs but it got swooped before I could even post, next time..
I will never tire from seeing the site of that lining.....
Fucking dope 3/4 length Bally Leather jacket, made in France....looks like its straight out of a mid 90s East Coast, Hype Williams directed, Rap Video, on some Queensbridge shit.
And then this bad boy, RLPL 100% Lambskin leather, standing Harrington-esque (doesn't extend out) ribbed collar, 100% sick as fuck.
And I'm out.post #40970 of 478587/19/16 at 5:16pmpost #40971 of 478587/19/16 at 5:21pmpost #40972 of 478587/19/16 at 5:27pmThread Starterpost #40973 of 478587/19/16 at 5:40pm
Yea...hindsight a better description would be totally random and inconsistent. No one stop hauls, no days where you got the midas touch, just totally random and at times frustrating. However I did achieve my first two Tie Hauls of my Career, with the 9 Trevalyn one stop and 8 Ferragamo one stop, so, I'm actually just an ass, disregard previous comments.
And yes I too agree with both opinion statement #1. Blouson would be a perfect description, and opinon #2. It is indeed sexy as fuck. Very very sexy as fuck.post #40974 of 478587/19/16 at 5:49pmpost #40975 of 478587/19/16 at 5:54pmpost #40976 of 478587/19/16 at 5:56pmpost #40977 of 478587/19/16 at 6:10pmpost #40978 of 478587/19/16 at 6:19pm
Hi all, haven't posted in a while. I definitely keep up with reading and finally had a chance to share what I've found. This is stuff I've been able accumulate over a couple months.
Best e-thrift I've had so far, thanks "Ties"
NWT Charvet, Charvet, Charvet and Isaia 7foldWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Other ties I've picked up which I thought were pretty nice:
NWT Brooks Brothers, Borelli, Mountain & Sackett, HF Hand Tailored, Viyella wool, BB reppWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Thanks Marshalls and TJ Maxx! Polo knits in blue, yellow, green. Two Ike Behar, Todd Snyder, 100% Cashmere polo:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
I don't have much success with clothes thought.
Vintage Trailwise down puffy vest:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Heaaavy vintage LL Bean cardigan, made in Norway:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
HF Custom - 100% cashmere 41R:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
BB glen plaid made in Italy (Lardini or Caruso?) with LP wool - 41R:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
Z Zegna - striped, peak lapel - 58L:Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
staple navy blue recent HF blazer - 46RWarning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #40979 of 478587/19/16 at 6:27pmpost #40980 of 478587/19/16 at 6:27pmQuote:
Although I still think blouson works, I'm leaning A-2 Bomber.
jk, I'm not gonna do that becuase if I did I would be totally wrong. A-1 +1
No. The LBCS line has been manufacturered by Attolini, St. Andrews, Caraceni, & Sartorio Partenopea, If it is just the small white elongated tag, this one is the only remaining one that has never been confirmed, various sources claim these are the Caraceni manufacturered pieces, but various sources have also been known to be totally fucking wrong a lot too.
That said, if you happen across an Attolini (SP too) manufactured one, please do not confuse this as now possessing a true Attolini piece....sorry, but no.
Edited by Jompso - 7/19/16 at 6:40pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › What are the rules on wearing odd trousers that have... 28 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Take all of the guns. All of them. 3 minutes ago
- › Leather or rubber soles? 5 minutes ago
- › The Official Artisanal "streetwear" footwear (boots, shoes,... 7 minutes ago
- › Official: Superhero, Comic Book, Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, etc...... 7 minutes ago
- › John Elliott - official affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Vintage Dress shoe appreciation, tips, maintenance and advice 9 minutes ago
- › John Lobb Appreciation Thread 10 minutes ago
- › Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread 10 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Lasalle Dress Shoes by Lobster33
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...