Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 2180

post #32686 of 60349
Sorry, when did we start referring to Zegna as "Dildo"? uhoh.gif
post #32687 of 60349
Really appreciate the tips on the garish Polo guys. Thread is ace as always *fistpump*

Ps: happy to proxy for my EU friends if you feel the need to get your narco on.
post #32688 of 60349

re: dildo smegma

 

there was a whole to-do on how to pronounce certain euro brands and i think the thread just decided this was easier than trying to type it with the proper inflection. fwiw in my head it sounds like DEEL-do

post #32689 of 60349

Forgot this gem from the other day

 

Too colorful/crazy  awesome to pass up, but womens

 

 

 

Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)
post #32690 of 60349
Quote:
Originally Posted by double00 View Post

re: dildo smegma

there was a whole to-do on how to pronounce certain euro brands and i think the thread just decided this was easier than trying to type it with the proper inflection. fwiw in my head it sounds like DEEL-do

I think it's pronounced:

Ermen - yah - gildo
post #32691 of 60349

Looking for ties on eBay is such a chore. Damn. Talk about an over saturated market. 

post #32692 of 60349
Total heartbreaker today. Spent about 2 hours trying to reunite 8 vintage off savile row suits. I found the pants to 5 of them but as I was going over them with a fine tooth comb, noticed they all had significant dry cleaner sheen. frown.gif I bought one for my archives nontheless. As I was leaving I saw another dude with all the same suits piled in his cart and had to let him know they were all pretty much worthless. I thought it might be someone on the thread. If so, hi!


post #32693 of 60349
Before there was Thom Browne there was Tom Brown
post #32694 of 60349
Thread Starter 


One more thank you to Van Veen icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #32695 of 60349
^^^^So sick! nod[1].gif

Happy birthday Josh!!!!
post #32696 of 60349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Moo View Post

Sorry, when did we start referring to Zegna as "Dildo"? uhoh.gif

A while ago and now everytime I thrift one, I giggle to myself...

post #32697 of 60349
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

^^^^So sick! nod[1].gif

Happy birthday Josh!!!!

Thanks brotha!

post #32698 of 60349
Quote:
Originally Posted by eazye View Post

Total heartbreaker today. Spent about 2 hours trying to reunite 8 vintage off savile row suits. I found the pants to 5 of them but as I was going over them with a fine tooth comb, noticed they all had significant dry cleaner sheen. frown.gif I bought one for my archives nontheless. As I was leaving I saw another dude with all the same suits piled in his cart and had to let him know they were all pretty much worthless. I thought it might be someone on the thread. If so, hi!



Crazy haul

Add this guy to your block list people: jesusjestaxr2to

The type of person that goes to McDonalds eats half of the burger then decides he doenst want it.
post #32699 of 60349
Only one thing today but I like it

Made in USA Patagonia vest, L. It's a shame what they did to Grover.


Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)


post #32700 of 60349
Spent the last three weeks traveling for work, just met up with my wife in Paris for some R&R. Hit a thrift, first thing I touch is this (needs a press and crap photos but). Found nothing even remotely buyable beyond this but that's ok :




Why not?


Made by Boglioli for those wondering at home.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome)