I wouldn't mind some help as well if you are giving out advice.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 6:32 am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1272post #19066 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:10ampost #19067 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:10ampost #19068 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:10amQuote:
Btw. That Hermes by Cifonelli I posted earlier this week is from the same guy. There were also 2 other Hermes on Ebay from someone in Pearland that I am almost certain were also from him.post #19069 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:11ampost #19070 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:16ampost #19071 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:16ampost #19072 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:17ampost #19073 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:23amQuote:
That collar looks like it was soaked in urine for 3 days. Can't imagine picking up something like that to resell or for personal use. What am I missing here?post #19074 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:26ampost #19075 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:28ampost #19076 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:30amQuote:
Austin always rocks, it's a good 3+ hour trip from Dallas though.
He'll meet you there.post #19077 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:30amHoping that I'm not jinxing the rest of the day by saying this, but I've been having a pretty good day sales-wise. Stuff has been selling today and my Paypal is going in the right direction. Haven't been thrifting for a week because I've been trying to get through some of my back logged inventory, but might have to go out tomorrow now that I have some more room.post #19078 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:51amQuote:
Yeah, the guy must have been pretty baller to get all of that stuff custom made. I always wonder if any more good stuff will show up from that donor or if that's it.post #19079 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:52ampost #19080 of 5442010/31/15 at 11:59amLast call for the thrift thread gift exchange! Names will be drawn tomorrow, so let me know ASAP if you would like to be involved! PLEASE CHECK THE LIST BELOW ONE LAST TIME!
I still need an address from the people below. Most of these guys have done this before and I have an address saved, but please let me know if it's still your current address. For those that are relatively new here, I need your address in order to keep you on the list. I apologize if I missed your address in your PM.
I haven't cross-checked the donations, but you know better than I whether you've sent your $5 donation. Again, that will be going towards StyleForum's charity drive in December that benefits The Ronald McDonald House.
If you'd like to be a part of it this year, there's still time! Get in touch with me via PM!
- aging in rhythm
- Ken P
- matty long legs
- My Main Man
- Tyrone MacStiophain
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 25 seconds ago
- › NIKE Thread 31 seconds ago
- › Proper Cloth - Official Affiliate Thread 47 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 1 minute ago
- › Alfred Sargent for J.Crew Captoe Brogues in size 11.5 3 minutes ago
- › Yanko - Made In Spain Shoes 5 minutes ago
- › Offical TRICKERS shoes and boots thread 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Gun Appreciation Thread 8 minutes ago
- › Epaulet shop - Official Affiliate thread 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...