Didn't realize 70 was cold. 😊 nice find on the LP dude. Wow!
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Official Sales Alert thread Last post on Today at 5:02 pm in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of April 12 Last post on 4/12/15 at 8:40am in Streetwear and Denim
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of October 5 Last post on 10/5/14 at 10:27am in Classic Menswear
- StyleForum eBay Round Up - Week of September 28 Last post on 10/1/14 at 10:36am in Classic Menswear
Buyer provided wrong/incomplete shipping information and the...
Last edited: 3/24/16
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...Last edited: 3/24/16
- How should I handle buyers that don't pay immediately?Last edited: 3/24/16
- Do Not As Described items result in defect for the seller?Last edited: 3/24/16
- How does PayPal "pay after you receive the item" feature...Last edited: 3/24/16
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Your MadeInItaly
The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II (Return to the Thunderdome) - Page 1164post #17446 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:32pmpost #17447 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:32pmpost #17448 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:33pmpost #17449 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:33pmpost #17450 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:34pmpost #17451 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:35pmpost #17452 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:36pm
Been all about the shoes lately. Or at least, that's all I've been bringing home. If they aren't for me, they're heading to the 'bay.
One shop had these two-
Some J Shoes Viceroys for myself. Finally some nice casual shoes. Shitty cell pic.
Buttero Tanino Hi Chambray. Just a smidge too small in size 45. Maybe worn a month.
Next stop I found these beauts
Paul Smith Cages in a sick green make up. Wish these were my size.
Anyone recognize this nail pattern? Hard to see the toe-tap nails in this shot.
And their dip-dyed brothers
The next day I went to the Savers that opened recently by my parents. A bit more pricey, but the quality seems to be much better. Proof-
Magnanni Ninos... In my size. (excuse the shitty cell phone pic)
Barely worn. It kills me, because I know I'll never find another pair of monkstraps in my size in this condition, but I hear the $$$ calling me. Undecided.
AE Fifth Avenues, also in excellent condition. If these were an E width I'd be keeping them.
Last but not least, these beasts
Redwing Heritage Moc Toe 8130's. Barely worn. These are the true heartbreaker for me, because they're too big. I have a feeling the previous owner bought true to size instead of sizing down and it bit him in the end.
Almost forgot these. Consignment, but around double what a thrift would charge for jeans around here.
And for good measure, another watch for me. Great classic beater in a size that actually fits my large wrist. Early quartz with a near sweep-second motion to the second hand. Bracelet was broken so I grabbed an awesome perlon strap for it (which at 19.95 cost twice the watch's price). This was in surprisingly good condition, going to polish up the crystal and wear the hell out of it.post #17453 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:43pmThread Starterpost #17454 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:50pmThread Starterpost #17455 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:55pmpost #17456 of 5099810/20/15 at 3:56pmpost #17457 of 5099810/20/15 at 4:00pmpost #17458 of 5099810/20/15 at 4:02pmpost #17459 of 5099810/20/15 at 4:06pmBeautiful chocolate brown suede shearling coat. Made to measure by "Parks" a tailor from Hong Kong. This coat is in AMAZING condition with absolutely no holes, rips or stains. It looks like it was made in the late 60s-early 70s. Perfect for those frozen New England winters!
Length: 30"post #17460 of 5099810/20/15 at 4:08pm
- USPS tried to deliver a package and then brought it back to the...
- › A Fine Pair Of Shoes: Official Affiliate thread 3 minutes ago
- › The official John Elliott B&S&T thread 11 minutes ago
- › 2016-17 College Football Season Threak 15 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 18 minutes ago
- › ٭٭٭ No Man Walks Alone - Official Affiliate Thread ٭٭٭ 20 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 38 minutes ago
- › Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread 49 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2016 - News, Pictures, Sizing,... 49 minutes ago
- › The Hong Kong Tailors Thread 59 minutes ago
- › House of Kydos - Official Affiliate Thread 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Alden Black Shell Cordovan Plain Toe by smfdoc
- › Florsheim Vincent Wingtip Oxford by smfdoc
- › Fashion Forward brands that will be big in
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway