or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

(Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion - Page 1227  

post #18391 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by West24 View Post
wtf are you doing with your feet!!?! why do people do that when posting!?

Yeah, I don't really get the pigeon toed pose that seems somewhat popular. More so at sufu than here thankfully though.
post #18392 of 38322
I think it's sexy. You guys worry too much. From a kinesics point of view however, it could come off as an inferior or submissive pose. The pose almost says "Is this okay?" It's kind of when people say "It's nice out, isn't it?". Confirmation seeker, hence my natural tendency as a male to think it's sexy.
post #18393 of 38322
JD May I think the few things that are throwing it off a bit for me are:

- showing too much sleeve
- not sure a double breasted suit is the best option for your body type? You seem to be pretty tall and muscular... While in the other picture you posted your not wearing a suit, but that style of suit jacket seems to fit you a lot better.
- I would probably hem the pants a bit but that is personal prefence and dont feel they are that off
- personally not a huge fan of the hair/glasses combo, something about it throws me off

I don't think it looks that bad though, just things I thought could be improved on.

SoCal sell a pair of shoes and get a better camera mate; you wear some of the more interesting items but can't see them that well.

Phat Guido that is just awesome, great colour combo with the shirt/sweater. Do you buy a lot of your stuff in Sydney? Over here in perth its a struggle!
post #18394 of 38322
It's a Leica and through a mirror in an apartment with 15 ft ceilings and track lighting at 830 am, I woke up at 8am and need to be out the door at 845am.
post #18395 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by davo10375 View Post
SoCal sell a pair of shoes and get a better camera mate; you wear some of the more interesting items but can't see them that well.

Phat Guido that is just awesome, great colour combo with the shirt/sweater. Do you buy a lot of your stuff in Sydney? Over here in perth its a struggle!
- most of my stuff is bought during my travels, Sydney (or Australia) do not have much in my size)

- nothing wrong with Socal's camera, I use the same for my pics here - he just needs more natural liht & a steady hand (or do what I do, use the 2 sec timer function)
post #18396 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by changed View Post
I think it is some type of recessive trait passed down from parents to retarded children...

it must be the summertime...cuz you got no class



***WARNING***REGULAR GUY OPINION ABOUT TO BE EXPRESSED***WARNING***

young stazy...that shirt is a full size too small on you

edit...all right...maybe half a size...sf has gotten to me more than i thought
post #18397 of 38322
^^^ I guess to each their own but I just don't see how. The shoulders hit right, there isn't any pull on the buttons, it isn't fitted to where you can make out the body underneath... Are you sure you didn't mean to quote an old photo of Eason?
post #18398 of 38322
I can see where Gaucho's coming from, but it's not the shoulders or chest that create the impression of smallness but the length-- it's just slightly shorter than what's common with button-ups. I still think it works, though.
post #18399 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC View Post
It's a Leica and through a mirror in an apartment with 15 ft ceilings and track lighting at 830 am, I woke up at 8am and need to be out the door at 845am.

Ok I probably should of specified a better setting/place for it It's just hard to see some of your clothing in that picture... in past pictures it has been better I suppose
post #18400 of 38322
For this shirt in particular I think the length and fit goes well with the other details that are downsized on it, namely the collar.
post #18401 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by whodini View Post
^^^

I guess to each their own but I just don't see how. The shoulders hit right, there isn't any pull on the buttons, it isn't fitted to where you can make out the body underneath... Are you sure you didn't mean to quote an old photo of Eason?

+1. I guess I see the point about the length, but I actually think the length is good, too.
post #18402 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by changed View Post
I think it is some type of recessive trait passed down from parents to retarded children...

dur hur hur hur

someone give this man a comedy show!
post #18403 of 38322
bobo - shorts are definitely you.

LK - nice fit ( the dior is nice )

warlock - it works, though i wish for better tapering ( but this could be influenced by looking at all those GS fits )

PG - wish there was a better shot of the bag ( bv )

stazy - besides the length the shirt works, just a different look.
post #18404 of 38322
Yeah, Sauce...I just see it at BoO level, not really out of the ordinary.
post #18405 of 38322
Quote:
Originally Posted by changed View Post
whats the belt?

thrifted no-name belt, thrifted 'gene' buckle.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Streetwear and Denim
This thread is locked  
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Streetwear and Denim › (Old) What Are You Wearing Now/Today? Part II - pictures only - no discussion