• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Apolis Activism

savage

Reaction score
What up y'all....
Apolis Activism has arrived, with their first season of tees for men and women. There has been some interest around these, and their website doesn't show too much. As you may or may not know they are a "green" company and a portion of proceeds go to 2 charities.

These tee's are super soft, and ALL the graphics are explained on the inside - a little paragraph is silk screened on the inside.

I'm not sure what else to say.. I just wanted to show everyone some of the pieces...

mns_defend_sml.jpg
mns_progress_sml.jpg
mns_optor_sml.jpg
mns_lifecycle_sml.jpg

pictured above are some of the men's tees.. more can be seen on the website in the mens section -- or womens section.

A little article about GREEN clothing lines.. here.

tigerx

Reaction score
i like the first one, nice and simple. i'm looking forward to see how it fits on a real person

DanTheLadiesMan

Reaction score
Originally Posted by tigerx
i like the first one, nice and simple. i'm looking forward to see how it fits on a real person

I really like apolis, but just wish it was cut a little shorter. Still, they make really nice stuff though...

SAM113

Reaction score
Thats right Travis-
Yeah- Shea and his brothers at Apolis are awesome. They are more dedicated to their values than anyone I've come across in this business.
They make our house line of basic Ts and V-necks. We also have their deep Vs in stripes and slub cotton. All 100% Pima cotton and beautifully constructed.
Dantheladiesman-
They are cut a bit longer than say American Aparrel, but not overly so. Probably a bit more accessible in terms of fit- at least for bigger guys. The length also works well if you sag your jeans- unless you enjoy showing everyone things that they may not necessarily want to see.
We will be going much deeper in to their line for fall/winter '07, including long sleeves, hoodies and more.

mmm

Reaction score
Hey guys, I just thought some of you might like to know that revolve has apolis 100% cashmere scarves on sale right now for $44 less the JT coupon, bringing it down to around $37. Thats pretty good for a cashmere scarf thats produced the way apolis stuff is.

heres the link if anyone is interested.
http://www.revolveclothing.com/Displ...sories&s=C&d=b

apocalypse later

Reaction score
I'm 6'2 and after a few washes their shirts actually fit a bit short. But then again, I like my shirts to hit exactly at the top of the front pockets of my jeans, a little longer than guys here maybe wear their t's.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cotton shrinks 80% vertically (well, depends on the weave, but it's pretty much always true).

asobu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The feel of the slub cotton tees are ******* amazing. I need to get more of these. Hope they don't shrink too much after a wash though, the fit is spot on now, don't really want it shorter.

CityHunter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was a fan of Apolis, and after meeting Shea, Shea and Raan, I am now a bigger fan! Those guys are the dopest, and the garments are top notch.
Tees are ultra soft, I had to size up. Nice silk skinny ties too!

lupefiasco

Reaction score
I just picked up an Apolis Activism tee from ContextClothing, and on initial review, it's awesome. It feels buttery soft and fits great (not too loose, not too tight). I usually wear either S or M depending on the brand, and S was definitely the right fit for me. I recommend this brand.

danilo

Reaction score
I love my Apolis hoodie and t-shirt fabric is so soft, got both of mine from Mrs. Savage over at Dresscodes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads