Recent Images In This Thread
- brandBarneys New Yorktagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- brandBroketagged by SYSTEM, 11/25/11
- topicCoupon Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryDenimtagged by LA Guy, 5/3/15
- topicDiscount Codetagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- topicDiscount Codestagged by LA Guy, 11/16/14
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- categoryJacketstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
- topicSalestagged by LA Guy, 10/13/13
- categorySweaterstagged by LA Guy, 10/23/13
Related Forum Threads
- Our Gigantic Summer Sale Thread! Contribute Now Last post on 7/27/15 at 3:29pm in Streetwear and Denim
- [FS] CP Expedition Boot | PH Sneaker | PH x Kitsuné Desert Boot | Lanvin Goatskin Runner |... Last post on 10/1/14 at 5:15am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- $520 CROCKETT & JONES BOOTS SIZE 10.5 Burnt Orange Chukka NEW IN BOX Barneys NY Last post on 7/12/12 at 1:58pm in Classic Menswear Classifieds
- WINGS + HORNS SPRING 2012 Last post on 11/22/12 at 10:51am in Streetwear and Denim
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 6/23/14 at 10:41pm in Classic Menswear
The Styleforum Brief: May 2015
Last edited: 5/7/15
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!Last edited: 6/22/15
- How to Wear a Blazer and Jeans this Spring (Hint: Jeans Are Not...Last edited: 5/11/15
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Andrew Lock
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- David Reeves Bespoke
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Franco Ercole Bespoke
- Geil Mode
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- Gordon Yao, Hong Kong
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Carter Neckwear
- Howard Yount
- John Elliott + Co
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Oscar Hunt
- Paul Evans
- Percy Ivor
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Temple of jawnz
- Thurston Bros.
- Uncle Otis
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Wolf vs. Goat
- Wrong Weather
- Yellow Hook Necktie
- Zampa Di Gallina
Official Sales Alert thread - Page 1762post #26416 of 415723/22/13 at 7:04am
Styleforum Top Pickspost #26417 of 415723/22/13 at 7:24amQuote:
The siki raws on allotment fit really loose, Caveat ordered a pair and warned me. Apparently they're not the same as the siki raws at suspension, which had the only pics of raws I could find on the web when I was gna buy them a few months back.post #26418 of 415723/22/13 at 7:42ampost #26419 of 415723/22/13 at 9:04ampost #26420 of 415723/22/13 at 9:55ampost #26421 of 415723/22/13 at 10:15ampost #26422 of 415723/22/13 at 10:44ampost #26423 of 415723/22/13 at 10:49amQuote:
ah damn, i thought they were the same pair as suspension as well.. maybe a trip to the tailor will fix themQuote:
sorry dude, will let you know when i receive it, chances are i'll offload it (don't really wear denim jackets all too much - just wanted to give this one a shot)post #26424 of 415723/22/13 at 11:25ampost #26425 of 415723/22/13 at 11:53amQuote:
I figure it depends how soon you ordered after the sale started. I think I ordered on the 2nd or 3rd day...also chose the expedited shipping. shipped yesterday/delivered today. awesome.
Nice snag on the Menlo, would have def chose that if my size were avail.
i opted for the biker jacketpost #26426 of 415723/22/13 at 12:55pmYeah I'm not super surprised it hadn't shipped yet, just a little disappointed I'm not in the first round. Because who wants to get a new leather jacket when tshirt weather approaches.
I didn't pick expedited shipping either b/c I knew it would be awhile.
I'm just curious about the sales model. Presumably VP didn't have stock on hand. Were they pulling from LVC's unsold merch? Stuff that never even shipped to retail? In a way it seemed almost like a pre-order. Customers commit to buy, then VP will get it from LVC.
In the end it doesn't matter much... just curious. Thanks for the info, z; biker jacket looked nice too.post #26427 of 415723/22/13 at 1:54pmpost #26428 of 415723/22/13 at 1:56pmQuote:
Looks like I'm not drinking and partying tonight, might have to check it out, thanks for heads up.post #26429 of 415723/22/13 at 1:57pmQuote:
As far as I've understood, that concerns only those from specific USA area?
- Official Sales Alert thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Tokyo Diaries, Day 2: Quick Photo Dump!
- › The Watch Appreciation Thread 8 seconds ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 51 seconds ago
- › Giovanni Gagliano 1935 - 2015 2 minutes ago
- › Things that are pissing you off. 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 3 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 4 minutes ago
- › Vintage Ray Ban Expert 6 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 6 minutes ago
- › Eidos Napoli 6 minutes ago
- › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, EG, GG, Bonafe, Saint Crispin's -... 6 minutes ago
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Human Scales Denny Suede Double Monkstraps by Mrvaerk
- › Brathwait - The classic slim wrist watch by Mrvaerk
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Tom Ford FT5237 Eyeglasses Color 098 by Mrvaerk
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Quoddy True Penny Loafer by ppith
- › Styleforum Visits Blue Blue Japan
- › Styleforum Eats its Way Through Tokyo
- › David Looks Back at Pitti Uomo 88
- › Streetstyle: The Best Pictures From Pitti...
- › The Styleforum Brief: July, 2015
- › Carmina Shoes Presents: Five Shoes for Five...
- › Help! I need a suit for a wedding!
- › What I learned from my own wedding day, and...
- › Look nice, Dammit: Why you should care - and...
- › Tokyo Diaries, Day 4: Epic Tokyo Photo Dump -...