or Connect
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread - Page 856

post #12826 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 

 You didn't check to see if they have it yet?

 

They might call it by another name too, #4 is what Horween calls it, but often the shoe maker might call it something else

 

Yes Sir.  They have it.

 

It looks strangely similar to what Vass calls Antique Cognac.

 

I am digging the reddish tones.

 

Hopefully the shade I am looking for will come to fruition.

post #12827 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post
 

 

Yes Sir.  They have it.

 

It looks strangely similar to what Vass calls Antique Cognac.

 

I am digging the reddish tones.

 

Hopefully the shade I am looking for will come to fruition.


If you do find what you are looking for (a lighter color shell, which many places are out of), I'm sure many will be following you.

post #12828 of 23690

For you guys that have ordered from the states before, how much does tax and shipping usually add up to? Let's the shoes I purchase are $500. Thanks!

post #12829 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbhan12 View Post

For you guys that have ordered from the states before, how much does tax and shipping usually add up to? Let's the shoes I purchase are $500. Thanks!

Shipping cost is something you will be able to determine and see when ordering your shoes. If you chose the USPS option you'll typically not pay any customs fees. If however you chose other delivery options you'll more than likely pay a customs fee. I don't know what it is because I always chose USPS for this very reason.
post #12830 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by venividivicibj View Post
 


If you do find what you are looking for (a lighter color shell, which many places are out of), I'm sure many will be following you.

 

I really did want a Vass...but alas, to no avail.

 

That was a project that I had been looking to do for a long time.

 

Namor's collection has been no less than mesmerizing for a long time...

 

However, it may be providential that Enzo B. was able to deliver.

 

I am confident in them as this is my 2nd cordovan bal boot from them...even though I am still waiting patiently for the first...

post #12831 of 23690
I might be interested with the bonafe #4 bals as long as its really #4 horween. Any mockup pics that can be shared? And also depends on the final price.
post #12832 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Hopefully enough to make my bal boots...shog%5B1%5D.gif

Is this too selfish?  


I certainly hope not...smile.gif

Not selfish at all! Good for you.

However, now I'm thinking I might need a EB 3540 in #4.
post #12833 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoit1981 View Post


Not selfish at all! Good for you.

However, now I'm thinking I might need a EB 3540 in #4.

 

Thank You Sir.

post #12834 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watchman1 View Post

Hopefully enough to make my bal boots...shog%5B1%5D.gif

Is this too selfish?  


I certainly hope not...smile.gif

First come first serve not selfish at all brother enjoy your boots icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif
post #12835 of 23690
Skoak is the best, grail GG St. james in vintage cherry arrived:




Now I wait for my x3 Arran MTOs in a few months... lurker[1].gif
post #12836 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by JubeiSpiegel View Post

Skoak is the best, grail GG St. james in vintage cherry arrived:




Now I wait for my x3 Arran MTOs in a few months... lurker[1].gif


Great Choice!!!!!! 

post #12837 of 23690
DDD what's the edge trim on those malvern?
post #12838 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by bespoken pa View Post

DDD what's the edge trim on those malvern?


To be honest I didn't specify anything other than what they had in the EG catalogue on page 26 just as is.

post #12839 of 23690
post #12840 of 23690
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoGent View Post

my incoming is a little bland compared to some of yours but they'll make good workhorses


Nice, Vintage Oak Warwick in MH71?

So jealous of you guys... I didn't get a picture with my order. Hopefully it arrives sooner!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Classic Menswear
Styleforum › Forums › Men's Style › Classic Menswear › Skoaktiebolaget - Carmina, Bonafè, Carlos Santos, Saint Crispin's, Gaziano & Girling - Official Affiliate Thread