Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Momotaro x Blue Owl Collaboration Series Last post on 12/3/13 at 6:37pm in Streetwear and Denim
- Denim Therapy Last post on 5/9/14 at 6:32pm in Classic Menswear
- Does it exist? a jeans or denim line that is really high-end and exclusive that could be... Last post on 8/12/15 at 1:37pm in Classic Menswear
- FS: KMW Kicking Mule Workshop PRICE DROP 7/5 Last post on 7/5/11 at 5:57pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
- 7/10 DROPS! MASSIVE Closet Clearance Obo!! Last post on 7/10/11 at 8:05pm in FS: Streetwear & Denim (Archive)
Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how should I wash them
Last edited: 5/19/16
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...Last edited: 3/24/16
- A Passion for Denim: The Story of Rivet & HideLast edited: 12/7/15
- Fok's Picks: The Five Best Denim Stores (That You Can Also...Last edited: 3/6/16
- What I Learned from Slim DenimLast edited: 12/21/14
- Allen Edmonds
- The Armoury
- Batch Mens
- Craftsman Clothing
- David Fin
- Deo Veritas
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- Freemans Sporting Club
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- H. Stockton
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- Henry Blake
- H.N. White
- House of Kydos
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- Meermin Mallorca
- MILER Menswear
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Pierpont Leather
- Portland Dry Goods
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- S.E.H Kelly
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. - Page 678post #10157 of 155503/17/16 at 4:19pm
R&B Fit 1 sized down 1. Material is extremely stretchy (feels like jeggings 92% cotton, 6% polyester, 2% elastane), but that makes it super comfy. Waist is a little looser than the Fit 0.
SLP D02 sized down 1. Thicker, sturdier material (100% cotton). Material feels much better. However, doesn't look as slim at the Fit 1 and not as comfy (seems like there's some breaking in to do).
R&B Fit 0 TTS. Comfy like Fit 1, but the waist is more fitted. The material feels more like cotton (more so than the Fit 1). 98% cotton and 2% polyurethane.post #10158 of 155503/17/16 at 5:00pmpost #10159 of 155503/17/16 at 7:40pmpost #10160 of 155503/17/16 at 9:07pm@Bimmer93 dope. I already have one of the bleached raw hem but I hope to see yours in person.
@therattler thanks! I'm just dipping my toe for now but have some pretty crazy fits in mind with em. I'll be sure to post up. I was walking to the cafe where my gf works and a girl drove by, rolled her window down and screamed " those are like the best shoes ever" hahaha
@Isolar I shocked how much I like the gold haha, so much more wearable than I would have ever thought. I love the dots..pretty much true to size. My bleach effect flannel is much more over size in small. I posted a full pic in the dots if you want to get a sense. I'm about 5' 9 1/2" and mine is a 37. Highly recommend it.post #10161 of 155503/17/16 at 9:48pmpost #10162 of 155503/17/16 at 9:50pmpost #10163 of 155503/17/16 at 10:41pmpost #10164 of 155503/18/16 at 2:19ampost #10165 of 155503/18/16 at 5:53ampost #10166 of 155503/18/16 at 7:03amQuote:
Yeah, it was them. I should receive them sometime next week. Only thing that had me worried was the blemish on the left toe box, but it doesn't really matter. I was already planning on beating them. They're gonna be a huge part of my summer uniform.post #10167 of 155503/18/16 at 10:59am
@Isolar i have two pairs, one standard faded from SS14 and a destroyed AW15. i don't wear either enough that I've washed them a bunch, but i have washed the normal ones a few times. they definitely have faded slightly. I'm more reluctant with the destroyeds because i wouldn't want them to get any more destroyed.post #10168 of 155503/18/16 at 11:19ampost #10169 of 155503/18/16 at 11:33amQuote:Originally Posted by Isolar
@OakGhost good to know. I really like it. It's got that classic NYC punk look to it.
So I know not to wash the black jeans, but what's the consensus on washing pre-washed SLP jeans, like faded blue jeans etc.? Thoughts?
Dude just wash your clothes...
At least dry-clean them if nothing else. IMHO it's completely silly to go about wearing unwashed $500 jeans because...well, because "style."post #10170 of 155503/18/16 at 11:56am
- Is there any advantage in soaking sanforized denim? Common denim...
- › The Ultimate Vass (Footwear) Thread (Pictures, reviews, sizing,... 30 seconds ago
- › Custom White's Boots ... Thoughts? 1 minute ago
- › J.Crew Ludlow Topcoat in Herringbone English Wool (Moon mill) - 36S 1 minute ago
- › Poor man's watch thread 2 minutes ago
- › Sherlock (TV Series) 2 minutes ago
- › Allen Edmonds Appreciation Thread 2017- News, Pictures, Clothing,... 6 minutes ago
- › DROP: Navy Mackintosh Dunoon Size Medium (size 40) 6 minutes ago
- › The What Are You Wearing Today (WAYWT) Discussion Thread, Part II 7 minutes ago
- › Gray hair - suggestions for shampoo/conditioner 7 minutes ago
- › ** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality,... 9 minutes ago
- › Alden Brown analine (CXL) Plain toe blucher by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Men's Overlord Oxford, Brown, 8 D US by Lobster33
- › Alden #907 Straight Tip Bal Calfskin by smfdoc
- › Allen Edmonds Leeds 2.0 Derby Men's Shoes Size US 10 D Walnut... by Lobster33
- › Dr. Martens Unisex Original 10 Eye Steel Toe Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Chippewa Men's Super Logger Waterproof Boot by JC Echeverry
- › Mosey Life Working Girl Travel Laptop Tote by sprout2
- › Allen Cox Brief trunks by sprout2
- › Sutor Mantellassi Men's C 567 Oxford by sprout2
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Longwing by smfdoc
- › Five Menswear Trends for Fall
- › Don’t “Just Buy a New One”,...
- › Why Pay Such A Premium For Sunspel Or James...
- › In the Details: Lucian Föhr
- › A Sunday Drive: Styleforum Spring GMTOs
- › Should I dryclean my jeans, and if not, how...
- › The 5 Most-Hyped Handbags of the Moment
- › Eight Vignettes in Search of a (Wedding) Theme
- › The Kent Wang Cufflink Giveaway
- › Where to Buy a Last-Minute Wedding Suit for...