Recent Images In This Thread
- categoryFootweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNiketagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Hattagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Jackettagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- brandNike Sportweartagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- itemNike Sweat pantstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
- categorySneakerstagged by LA Guy, 10/7/13
Related Forum Threads
- Dsquared2 white 100% leather high-top athletic sneakers, 42.5/9.5 Last post on 2/27/15 at 5:28am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Neil Barrett white 100% leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- [SOLD] Hogan grey/blue low-top 100% suede leather athletic sneakers, 42/9 Last post on 1/12/15 at 3:01am in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- Maison Martin Margiela 3-Strap Velcro High Top Black SIZE 45 Last post on 3/30/14 at 12:34pm in Streetwear & Denim Classifieds
- What socks to wear with sneakers/casual shoes? Last post on 10/8/12 at 6:08am in Classic Menswear
Tips of keeping a pair of premium sneakers nice
Last edited: 2/1/16
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot CompanyLast edited: 8/10/15
- The Styleforum Brief: March 2015Last edited: 3/9/15
- One Sneaker to Rule Them All: The Rise of the Stan SmithLast edited: 3/10/15
- Sneakers for Boot PeopleLast edited: 2/9/15
- The Armoury
- Buttons 'n' Threads
- David Fin
- Drinkwater's Cambridge
- Equus Leather
- Exquisite Trimmings
- Falcon Garments
- A Fine Pair of Shoes
- Gentlemen's Footwear
- The Hanger Project
- H.N. White
- John Elliott
- Kent Wang
- Khaki's of Carmel
- Luxire Custom Clothing
- M Classic 101
- Meermin Mallorca
- Need Supply Co.
- No Man Walks Alone
- Oak Room
- Portland Dry Goods
- Probus NYC
- Proper Cloth
- Ring Jacket
- Self Edge
- Spier & Mackay
- Standard & Strange
- Suspension Point
- Taylor Stitch
- Uncle Otis
- Vanda Fine Clothing
- Virtual Clotheshorse
- Yellow Hook Necktie
NIKE Thread - Page 376post #5626 of 97851/28/14 at 7:47pm
Styleforum Top Pickspost #5627 of 97851/28/14 at 9:25pmpost #5628 of 97851/28/14 at 10:17pmpost #5629 of 97851/29/14 at 12:09ampost #5630 of 97851/29/14 at 8:03ampost #5631 of 97851/29/14 at 8:11amQuote:
The Maestro Kobe 9 is released on 02/14 along with the LeBrons and KD also known as the NOLA Gumbo series for the All star game...
as for the Jordan VI...im on the same boat with you... only looking forward to the white/red VI..
Niketalk, kicksonfire, sneakernews, nickekicks etc has most of the info you will need.post #5632 of 97851/29/14 at 1:03pmpost #5633 of 97851/29/14 at 2:03pmpost #5634 of 97851/29/14 at 3:13pmpost #5635 of 97851/29/14 at 6:08pmpost #5636 of 97851/29/14 at 6:48pmpost #5637 of 97851/30/14 at 7:00ampost #5638 of 97851/30/14 at 10:47amQuote:Originally Posted by GraphicNovelty
Cool article about how both teams' uniforms in the superbowl were designed Nike: http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/30/fashion/Nike-NFL-Super-Bowl-uniforms-seahawks-broncos-nike.html?_r=0
I think both teams should let Nike run wild and wear off-the-wall ProCombat unis; even though I guess Seattle's are already close.
Cool article, thanks for sharing.post #5639 of 97851/31/14 at 1:09pmQuote:There were some teams — like the Packers and Oakland Raiders — that elected to make no changes whatsoever.
If there was ever a team that could use a brand/uniform makeover, it's the Raiders.
I actually liked how Miami and Minnesota's new unis played out. Wouldn't mind seeing those types of minor upgrades to a slew of teams.
- NIKE Thread
Styleforum Top Picks
- Styleforum Visits Viberg Boot Company
- › Mod to Suedehead 12 seconds ago
- › Friday Challenge for February 12th; Checks! 53 seconds ago
- › Classic Menswear Lounge 1 minute ago
- › Australian Members - Part II - if you read the first post, you'll... 2 minutes ago
- › HOF: What Are You Wearing Right Now - Part IV (starting May 2014) 3 minutes ago
- › suede shoes - post 'em here! 4 minutes ago
- › Recent purchases - Part II 4 minutes ago
- › The official thrift/discount store bragging thread - Part II... 5 minutes ago
- › Saint Laurent Paris - Official Thread. 7 minutes ago
- › Noodles' Good Natured Advice Thread (improving a business wardrobe) 8 minutes ago
- › Alden Snuff Suede Flex-Welt Chukka Boot by mediahound
- › Alden Indy Boot 405 by Beancounter Tom
- › Alden Burgundy Shell Cordovan Chukka by mediahound
- › Berlin & Son - Heritage Oxford by Mike87
- › Carmina for Epaulet Grey Suede Steinbeck Boot by Patek
- › Ps Paul Smith Laced shoes by yucaseca
- › Irish Setter Men's 838 Wingshooter 6" Waterproof Lace-up... by seanhorween
- › Borsa Long sleeve shirt by techstyles
- › Neil Barrett - LEATHER TROUSERS by newway
- › Mandarina Duck City Messenger by josh89
- › Can I get the toe of my leather shoes...
- › How to clean antique brass hooks and eyelets...
- › How to start cleaning and shining fine...
- › What tools do you need to get burnish your...
- › Using a suede protector spray on regular...
- › Does the Groom Need to Stick Out from the...
- › What is the optimal width for a wedding tie?
- › Maintenance of Shell Cordovan shoes and boots.
- › Should I Wear a Watch to a Wedding?
- › Can I Wear a Black Suit to an Evening Wedding?